Huntingdon 03 vs Aloca 04

Titans02

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have respect for the huntingdon program and im from milan  thumb

825478779[/snapback]

Thanks!!! Negative attitudes are contagious as positive attitudes are. You seem to have a positive attitude. All of us Huntingdon people know what truly reflects the Milan people and what doesn't. We too have great respect for your football program.

Thanks!!! Negative attitudes are contagious as positive attitudes are. You seem to have a positive attitude. All of us Huntingdon people know what truly reflects the Milan people and what doesn't. We too have great respect for your football program.

825478788[/snapback]

ur welcome...i think SOMEPEOPLE are just holdin on to 2 losses a lil to long...and its reflecting on how they feel about another teams program...maybe they should u know realize that hey maybe huntingdon is actually u know better than milan when it really counts...but u know thats ok...its just my opinion but yea good luck in the future

courtney who are you? Who said I didnt have respect for Huntingdon? I just dont like them, they catch all the breaks.

825479486[/snapback]

Hey man.. Why is it on a Huntingdon thread there are currently 67 posts and you have 11 of them? I not going to even count the number of past threads that have been on here and you bad mouth the Mustangs. You do this on every Huntingdon thread.. Get over it man. Your team lost last year to the 2003 Mustangs and you haven't gotten over it yet. I've apologized to you before but you still get on Huntingdon's threads and mouth off. I have all the respect for the Bulldogs and their great players and teams from the past but you are really putting a black eye to the rest of the fans. Like I told you before. It's over.. This is a Huntingdon thread not a Huntingdon-Milan thread. Start your own thread and post all you want. Good luck to you and the Bulldogs next season.

Hey man.. Why is it on a Huntingdon thread there are currently 67 posts and you have 11 of them?  I not going to even count the number of past threads that have been on here and you bad mouth the Mustangs.  You do this on every Huntingdon thread.. Get over it man.  Your team lost last year to the 2003 Mustangs and you haven't gotten over it yet.  I've apologized to you before but you still get on Huntingdon's threads and mouth off.  I have all the respect for the Bulldogs and their great players and teams from the past but you are really putting a black eye to the rest of the fans.  Like I told you before. It's over..  This is a Huntingdon thread not a Huntingdon-Milan thread.  Start your own thread and post all you want.  Good luck to you and the Bulldogs next season.

825479821[/snapback]

I forgot you've never bad mouthed anyone.

I know this game could never happen but since the season is over for us 2a fans we might as well have some fun with something so ima just put that ? out there and ill put my input in alittle later.

825467597[/snapback]

I've read some but not all the posts on this topic so this may have already been addressed. Alcoa and Huntingdon are both very good teams, but you guys will have your hands full at quarter and semi-finals time when the "alphabet soup" private gang that is moving up from 1A arrives at your door....... :(:huh: thumb

ur welcome...i think SOMEPEOPLE are just holdin on to 2 losses a lil to long...and its reflecting on how they feel about another teams program...maybe they should u know realize that hey maybe huntingdon is actually u know better than milan when it really counts...but u know thats ok...its just my opinion but yea good luck in the future

825478874[/snapback]

courtney5478...would u please only post on girl sports threads...topics u actually know what your 1/2 way talken about maybe...your a traitor...why dont u pull the knife out of the back of milan? :huh: