Cleveland Duals

sammyben

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sammyben.....thank you! Christian Brothers.

Cleveland, Bradley Central, Grissom, Al., Lassiter, Ga., Ringgold, Ga., Franklin, Collins Hill, Ga....and Christian Brothers.

825468473[/snapback]

Thank you for filling in the holes. I knew Cleveland , Bradley , CBHS ,and Collins Hill. Not sure who all was coming back from last year. Have never seen Grissom. Looks like a lot of good match ups to make a great day of wrestling.

Need some help here if anyone can....

How far (& how much hassle) is it from Maclellan Gym @ UTC to Cleveland High School for the duals. (Not just how far from Chattanooga to Cleveland --- I got that part. I know it's not far.....but I mean a little more specifically given the route options from one to the other and Christmas shopper traffic and all.)

Any help is appreciated! :rolleyes:

Reason being....I was planning on coming up for the UTC/Wisconsin/Kent State match. If possible, I'd like to catch that along with some duals at Cleveland since Grissom is coming up. I was considering Cleveland Duals or Dade County (GA) since we have a couple of teams going there also. (Hint, hint.....RMC...cough, cough....any help from Chattanooga or Cleveland down to Dade County would be appreciated also.)

thumb

Speaking of UTC....can someone confirm the time? UTC & Kent State schedules have it listed as 12:00noon. Wisconsin schedule has it listed at 3:00pm. Which is it? From this I'm assuming UTC/Kent wrestle each other at 12:00 and UTC/Wisconsin wrestle each other at 3:00. Sound reasonable?

Again, thanks in advance.

BamaGrappler......I can't give you much info about Dade County, but it isn't much effort to get from UTC's gym to Cleveland. It's all interstate and shouldn't be "too" bad a drive.

If you'd like to catch the early stuff (9:30) at Cleveland, from what I've heard we will open up with Grissom. So tell your Alabama guys to go easy on the Georgia boys.

BamaGrappler......I can't give you much info about Dade County, but it isn't much effort to get from UTC's gym to Cleveland.  It's all interstate and shouldn't be "too" bad a drive.

If you'd like to catch the early stuff (9:30) at Cleveland, from what I've heard we will open up with Grissom.  So tell your Alabama guys to go easy on the Georgia boys.

825469079[/snapback]

Bama,

Get on Highway 24 West

Take 59 split towards Birmingham

Get off on the one and only Trenton exit

Take left off entrance ramp @ the light

Take a Right @ the light - Should be at the T in the road.

Take a left at first light.

After driving 1/2 mile, you should see the School on the Right.

RMC,

You stated that from what you heard CH would open up with Grissom. Do they already have the pools \ brackets made out? If so, do you know who will be facing who in the first round?

Hope to see you this weekend.