West Wilson Rumble

buckingbronco2

Thanks Vol and Bear,

I've been watching you guys for a year now on this site. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Proud Daddy

825472469[/snapback]

Proud --- you can't go wrong by going to Bwood. What a great place for a youth grappler to start. I wish you all the best there in Mt Juliet. I've got some pretty close ties to that community myself as I use to coach football there years ago. Good luck to you, I really hope that you can establish a program in west Wilson Co. What an impact it would make on every level of competiion from middle to high school.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proud --- you can't go wrong by going to Bwood.  What a great place for a youth grappler to start.  I wish you all the best there in Mt Juliet.  I've got some pretty close ties to that community myself as I use to coach football there years ago.  Good luck to you, I really hope that you can establish a program in west Wilson Co.  What an impact it would make on every level of competiion from middle to high school.

825472634[/snapback]

Where does your son wrestle so I can keep up with how he is doing?

Proud,

my son, a 6th grader, wrestles @ 106# for Tullahoma, and yes I know Max all too well. What an aggressive wrestler he is. I would love for my son to model Gessler, or Matt Sweeton(what a beast he was), or any of the long line of outstanding wrestlers that have come out of Tullahoma for that matter. I hope to meet you and your son one day. As I said earlier, best of luck to you and yours!! I won't be hard to spot, I'm usually sporting some Tullahoma Football attire.