scott vs OS

bigdaddy22

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good game...especially at the Rage in the Cage! However, I don't feel OS has the firepower to keep up with the Highlanders. Scott High takes this one, in a hard fought game, by 8.

May your thoughts and prayers be with Scott's head coach, Bill Hall and his family...

This should be a good game...especially at the Rage in the Cage!  However, I don't feel OS has the firepower to keep up with the Highlanders.  Scott High takes this one, in a hard fought game, by 8. 

May your thoughts and prayers be with Scott's head coach, Bill Hall and his family...

825471844[/snapback]

I have known coach hall since he coached middle school football at oneida...we hae kept in touch over the years...havent talked ot Bill since last fal...whats up with bill and his family???

I have known coach hall since he coached middle school football at oneida...we hae kept in touch over the years...havent talked ot Bill since last fal...whats up with bill and his family???

825472131[/snapback]

Coach Hall's sister died recently...but he's fine. He's a fighter...if you know him at all, you know he has a strong faith, and he'll be fine.

Coach Hall's sister died recently...but he's fine.  He's a fighter...if you know him at all,  you know he has a strong faith, and he'll be fine.

825472165[/snapback]

thanks for the info concerning coach hall and his family...i know that bill is a strong peson and that his faith will carry him through...if you know him and happen to talk to him, tell him that steve and johnny in jacksboro are thinking about him and his family...thanks...