MILAN

westtn2004state

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a rebuilding year. However, they will still be a  good team. The O line will be very good and I expect the QB will improve greatly. 6-4 will be a good year in this tough region.

06' will be a very good year and a deep playoff run. 07'- 11' will be legitimate gold ball years if the pipleline of players that's there now is still around at that time. There is so much talent there now that it's almost too good to be true. We"ll see if that pans out.

825474379[/snapback]

9yroldchamps.. Is this the group of kids you coached? I really think kids in Milan are like the ones in Huntingdon. They grow up thinking of playing for their school. Give them encouragement and tell some of the biggers ones to eat plenty of beans and taters..Ha! Being close to kids that age myself you can tell when a certain group of kids are destined for great things on and off the playing field.

Edited by Blue Eyes

Just to make a get a lot of opinions..what if... Milan changed the offense and defense. If you were the coach at Milan what would you run?

Offense:Option Run Playbook. Power Option, Speed Option...

Defense:5-2 2 corners 2 safteys

825476676[/snapback]

i think the option would be good 4 yall b/c yall have a fast qb... but the only draw back is that yall dont have a proven tailback... but somehow yall always find some1

if i was the coach at milan:

Defense: 4-4/ split defense

Offense: I formation, double wing formation, & shotgun...with option out of all of them & throwing the ball to the wide outs more often than presently.

The storm is coming Beaux Ceauxt when me & u take over the reigns & build a dynasty in milan like none before. thumb