Top Posters In This Topic

1.Fulton

2.Austin East

3.Knox Catholic

4.Livingston

5.Scott

6.Anderson County

7.Kingston

But no disrespect for either team. All 7 teams are of the best and they battle it out every year. Which just goes to show you, this region has won 2 straight state championships with fulton. Any of these teams could win it this year.

Edited by Superman33

Let me refrase that,

1. futon (10-0, 6-0)

2. Anderson COunty (8-2, 5-1)

3. Austin-East (8-2, 4-2)

4. Catholic (7-3, 4-2)

5. livingston (5-5, 3-3)

6. scott (4-6, 3-3)

7. kingston (4-6, 2-3)

825476080[/snapback]

I have put some thought into this,

1. fulton

2. ac

3. ae

4.scott

5. catholic

6. kingston

7. livingston

Livingston had a good team compared to the region they were in in 2004. But now there in for a rude awaking. THis is the toughest region is the state! With no disrespect to livingston.

Edited by Underlord

I have put some thought into this,

1. fulton

2. ac

3. ae

4.scott

5. catholic

6. kingston

7. livingston

Livingston had a good team compared to the region they were in in 2004. But now there in for a rude awaking. THis is the toughest region is the state! With no disrespect to livingston.

825476204[/snapback]

Are you retarded? Scott scrimmaged Catholic last summer and it was 56-0 before Scott even got a first down.....think before you speak, Scott hasnt been in the playoff picture in years. I think everyone is underestimating Knoxville Catholic which is what they want, because they know they are out to shock a lot of fans around this region. Remember this is high school football just one or 2 players came make a huge difference.And not to take anything away from AC but they arent gonna finish second they are still young. They have to develope Lambert into a solid QB to lead that team next year. Plus AC doesnt have one player in this region that they love, they know that and I think they know they have to deal with him next season.

Edited by primetime1302

Are you retarded? Scott scrimmaged Catholic last summer and it was 56-0 before Scott even got a first down.....think before you speak, Scott hasnt been in the playoff picture in years. I think everyone is underestimating Knoxville Catholic which is what they want, because they know they are out to shock a lot of fans around this region. Remember this is high school football just one or 2 players came make a huge difference.

825476234[/snapback]

yeah but yuns lost mcfaden and most of scotts team are returning from last year and yuns have never played teams like fulton and AE before catholic and Livingston are in for a hole new world

I have played in this region before and I know weither Catholic has a chance or not, and trust me they most certainly do, Father Ryan and Pope John Paul, Notre Dame, and BGA had speed just liek these teams they are gonna play. They open up week 0 against Smith County and its gonna be a packed game because everyone wants to know what Catholic has and I promise you after the game people aer gonna say, maybe they can hang with all these elite teams. Mcfadden was a great player but, there is someone that AC knows is on that team that is just as dangerous, or thats what AC people say.

Edited by primetime1302

I guess losing Albert and Anthony will cause AE to drop. Remember Fulton, AC plays AE at home this year. AE will be very good this year. I think they are going back to fun and gun offense now that they don't have a featured running back. They sould have never changed to exclusively the I. Albert is great but he is an opportunist. If he has an opening he is gone. They have several good backs returning. Maurice Davis will probably remain at WR. That puts the fastest guy probablyin the state on the outside along with Anthony Anderson. AE is still loaded.