Congrats to my Oakland Boys

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

Way To Go, Oakland BOYS!

I think we were represented well in the All Region Picks.

They were:

Stephen Luter - #11 Sr

Sam Youree-#20 So

PJ Polk- #5 So

Great choices and two of them coming back for next year. Proud of you guys!

ALSO........Honorable Mention ALL STATE........Mr LUTER

Absolutely the best news I have had all day. thumb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way To Go, Oakland  BOYS!

They were:

Stephen Luter - #11 Sr

Sam Youree-#20 So

PJ Polk- #5 So

825477292[/snapback]

Great job to your boys! Hopefully, they will be back in the hunt soon! thumb

We were in trouble last year.  This year is the TSSAA's turn.  Our court date is set for Feburary or early March.

825477319[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. I didn't know for sure what was going on. I had heard of something going on but didn't know the story behind it. Now, back on the thread topic before Region blows another gasket! :lol: Your boys did a great job this year getting on the All Region Team. It's hard to do that when you don't have the kind of season that people have come to expect. Not being mean there, I ust know Oakland has had alot of adversity to plow through! :P

Guest Oakland
Way To Go, Oakland  BOYS!

They were:

Stephen Luter - #11 Sr

Sam Youree-#20 So

PJ Polk- #5 So

825477292[/snapback]

ill bite. congrats to these 3 players, you represented oakland well and will continue to do so off the field as well.

Guest region4fan

I hear the players are busting their butts in the weightroom and are taking it all seriously. I can't wait to see how swole they are getting. :P

Does anyone know who got All Region for Siegel, Blackman, and Lavergne? I heard all of it was in the DNJ today.

I hear the players are busting their butts in the weightroom and are taking it all seriously. I can't wait to see how swole they are getting. :P

Does anyone know who got All Region for Siegel, Blackman, and Lavergne? I heard all of it was in the DNJ today.

825477368[/snapback]

from siegel it was justin echols, corven parks, and bruce shepard blackman had jermy mimms, kenny meradith, and miles dont know about lavergne

Guest region4fan

Thanks for the list from the other schools. I am surprised that Chad Davis wasn't on the list from Siegel. I was certain that Justin Echols would make it, and certainly would have picked the ones from Blackman too.I know Corven Parks played well against us, but thought he was out some of the games with an injury. But I could be wrong.

I really was impressed with Miles from Blackman. Wonder if he is getting any looks from any colleges?

Edited by region4fan

Thanks for the list from the other schools. I am surprised that Chad Davis wasn't on the list from Siegel. I was certain that Justin Echols would make it, and certainly would have picked the ones from Blackman too.I know Corven Parks played well against us, but thought he was out some of the games with an injury. But I could be wrong.

I really was impressed with Miles from Blackman. Wonder if he is getting any looks from any colleges?

825477399[/snapback]

Hey Region, weigh in on my popularity post! I'm dying to know what your opinion is! You know why I'm trying to get a feel on how to make a program work!