Monterey--for real?

7ABasketball

I would like to reply to TopDawg83's statement about Miller & Swafford being a disappointment. They both have evolved as #1-Great & Positive young women; #2-If you knew all the stats, you would not have made a statement!! #3-Miller - Over 1000 points; Averaging 5 reb; 3.5 steals; 4 assists over career while carrying a 3.98 GPA - Every year, coaches see the improvement- Freshmen MVP; Sophomore-All Tri-Lakes 2nd Team; Junior-1st Team; Senior-Yet to be seen.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i would like to know more about monterey cuz we play them in the first game of the Christmas tourney at Midway. Our girls are young and up and down. Has anybody seen both teams that can give me some insight on our chances. I can see that they have much more experience than us, we are starting 5 sophomores. But we play hard and can play with anybody on a good night.

I would like to reply to TopDawg83's statement about Miller & Swafford being a disappointment. They both have evolved as #1-Great & Positive young women; #2-If you knew all the stats, you would not have made a statement!! #3-Miller - Over 1000 points; Averaging 5 reb; 3.5 steals; 4 assists over career while carrying a 3.98 GPA - Every year, coaches see the improvement- Freshmen MVP; Sophomore-All Tri-Lakes 2nd Team; Junior-1st Team; Senior-Yet to be seen.

825490210[/snapback]

Barbie,

Individual stats are great and all but how many Championships have they brought to Monterey during their 4 years District___ Region__ Sub-State__ State__?

As far as 1000 points...Celina could dress out a full team of girls in the 1000 point club..and averages in single digits is mediocre at best..Coach Sims presented at least 5 girls every year that were recognized by TSSAA as All-Academic selections

Not one bit of exageration.....Just The Facts Maam thumb

This year will be their last chance for any title......and guess what its not going to happen this year either.....and truthfully I don't know if any of us will be getting many titles with Jackson coming next year and with the players Lamar will be getting from West Fentress :blink: