Oneida vs. Jellico

the one

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scott vs. OS game was closer than 16 with scott playing horrible,,scott ran no offense and played no defense,but who cares a loss is a loss no matter by 4 or 16 ,it doesnt matter!!!!!,,,,Its kind of like when we beat oakdale by 34 that goes under as a W,and when you all lose by 1 or 2 whatever it was,that goes under as a L..Good luck the rest of the way though.

Edited by shs_jdubz

well, i'm glad that oneida is counting moral victories i beleive that will help them alot this year...it is absouletly amazing that they stayed withing 4 points of OS. that should really give them some momentum going into their next few games. that oakdale ### beatin was definitely an emotional drain on the big orange machine. i bet they didnt think they could beat anybody. and who would,, if they lost to oakdale. the good thing about oneida is that they always have enough confidence to run their mouth on a website. i was glad to see they got it back together with another loss to coalfield. their loss to OS was simply breathtaking. i love watching their offense which consists only of walker and orick. orick takes some awesome post in that unreal district off the dribble every play. and walker was unreal against jellico who is known for their outstanding defense. i was surprised he could put up 33 against the "blue people eaters" which is jellico defense. look out 1a, oneida is coming on strong with some close losses. WARNING!!! YOU COULD BE NEXT ON ONEIDA'S LIST.

Edited by shssr

Whats wrong with disrict 4-A? I guarantee that every team in that district would give u a good game. But oh wait, do u even play? oh thats right, u play for Jellico dont you. Thats gotta stink!! And how can u run your mouth about Oakdale beating Oneida? Oneida beat you didnt they? If all you have to talk about is the teams (that kicked your ######) losses, get a life, and a game!