• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Anderson6395

Warren Co Girls Soccer

This year the Warren Co girls soccer team-gave up their time to help put with a camp for 4-12 year old boys and girls. They not only participated in the training but also got down on these kids level (many worked with 4-5 year olds). Once again these young ladies proved how unique they are-giving themselves not only to soccer but also the community.

I will never forget the guy who first asked me to play football. He followed through by driving me to all the practices and games for two seasons.

I'm sure that at least one of those little kiddies will NEVER FORGET a certain someone who helped her in this camp. That player might never learn what an inspiration she was to a certain little 4 - 12 year old; but something tells me someone will someday tell her. ;)

Kim Richardson

Edited by krichunaka