Northside @Liberty

lilromane

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Northside's side, Graves and Reginald Delk played excellent in the 4th quarter. Chase Campbell played very good defense. On Liberty's side, Quinton Wynn played really good defense against the Delks, Anthony Sampson played real well and Jarvis Gill played excellent. When they took him out the game, Northside started to catch up and that was in the 4th quarter. I don't know what was up with that but congrulations to Northside on a big win. Northside moves to 4-3 and Liberty moves to 9-3.

Big win for Northside tonight. Gah I love watching the Delks play. Gomab u should have seen richard's monster dunk close to the end of the game.

Early on in the game when nside was trailing, they were really trying to do to much and making careless mistakes. But as the game went on, the delks got hot.( mostly reginald). But i would have toi say that the best thing that i saw all night was when chase cambell swatted brandon evans. That was crazy.

Edited by juicyt

Exciting and entertaining game. As was stated above Liberty lead 2-5 points most of the game. Once NS took the lead with about 4 minutes left, they put her away in a hurry. I am looking forward to Liberty/Bolivar. That should be a great game, and since it's a district game will be important games. Liberty has shown me enough to think they can play with Bolivar, but Bolivar is still the team to beat--as Ric would say "to be the man, you got to beat the man".

The score did not do justice on the game last night because the game was really close. But, tonight NS will be tested even more when Ridgeway comes to town and with Anthony Coleman back NS will be tough to beat. NS lacks a true PG like they had last year with Ramon Williams. Tonight should be a good game but I think NS will come out on top.