region 6

rabidmonkey

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twittycanes,

My son is doing well; He is going  to The Air Force Academy, but he won't start back until June of 2005 due to an injury(Long story), so he has a year off to think about things.

I don't know if he will wrestle at the academy. He said he wants to decide once he gets back out there.

I have kept up with your boy's football this year ,he had an outstanding year has he picked a school yet?

825493049[/snapback]

sorry it took me so long to get back to you. He has another year of high school & he has not chosen a school. There are several schools interested but no offers yet. Hopefully your boys injury is not serious. I hope everything goes well for him. He definately has the mental makeup to make it at the academy. He helped my son a ton going against him for those couple of years. Will I see you at any tourneys around town?

Beard is the top 171, because Davis looks so small for this weight. I don't know what he is allowed to go but I would be surprised if he is at 171 by the end of the year. it looks like he would be able to go 160 or 152. He looks very small this year for 171. Didn't he make it to state last year at 160 after wrestling higher than that all year and the year before. I think Davis will be the top 160 in our region.

Beard is the top 171, because Davis looks so small for this weight.  I don't know what he is allowed to go but I would be surprised if he is at 171 by the end of the year.  it looks like he would be able to go 160 or 152.  He looks very small this year for 171.  Didn't he make it to state last year at 160 after wrestling higher than that all year and the year before.  I think Davis will be the top 160 in our region.

825499364[/snapback]

Who are the other 71's in this region that will vye for the 4 spots that will go on to state?