wrestlinman49

112 Reeder (Cookeville)

125 Karteron (Tullahoma)

135 Miller (Riverdale)

140 Roach (Warren Co.)

145 Brinck (Tullahoma)

152 Taylor (Cookeville)

171 O'Brien (Cookeville)

I will say this because I was able to see these young men because they wrestled against my team today. I know of many other great wrestlers that were present today at Tullahoma, but I can not committ on their wrestling because I was not able to watch them as I did these other wrestlers.

Others I am sure wrestled well

??? Dedmons (All 3 Smyrna)

140 Chamberlain (Brentwood)

145 Sommers (Smyrna)

145 Holliman (Brentwood)

160 Barrett (Oakland)

171 Martin (Blackman)

189 Meredith (Blackman)

189 Ocien (LaVergne)

Thanks to all who made this tournament possible, we could not do it without you.

Edited by Milldo

I heard from coach gonyea how the dedmons and sommers did.

103-Did well for only wrestling a week!

112- The girl fought hard each match ( Rostom was in laos for christmas)

119-Brian-(5-0) Wrestled really well and pinned every oppenent

125-Bradford-Did very well he's a good wrestler

130- New kid struggled

135-Pher-(5-0) Had a hard time pinning the cookeville kid

140- Did alright for finally being able to make weight

145-Spencer Sommers-(4-1) Spencer had a great match with roach, but was defeated in overtime by a stalling call

152-Adam-(2-3) Great wrestling from adam just came up a lil short on some matches

160- did ok

171- Wrestled well

189- Good wrestling from him

215- Good wrestling new weight class for him i think he will like this weight class and do well

Hwt- He did really well for a new guy his moves are coming in sink and he's gonna be a beast thumb

Good job to all the smyrna wrestlers and their coaches! Smyrna has a great bunch of coaches and their wrestlers realize that! Good job smyrna! :lol:

Edited by wrestlinman49

145-Spencer Sommers-(4-1) Spencer had a great match with roach, but was defeated in overtime by a stalling call

152-Adam-(2-3) Great wrestling from adam just came up a lil short on some matches

160- did ok

171- Wrestled well

215- Good wrestling new weight class for him i think he will like this weight class and do well

Hwt- He did really well for a new guy his moves are coming in sink and he's gonna be a beast thumb

Good job to all the smyrna wrestlers and their coaches! Smyrna has a great bunch of coaches and their wrestlers realize that! Good job smyrna! :blink:

825490081[/snapback]

What about 140 you have all the weight classes but 140???  Is there any reason why you left this one out!!  Smyrna in a whole did good as a team!!  If you were there and coach gave you all of this information, i know he didn't leave out because his 140 did great he was 5 and 0 4 pins and 1 forfit, so it is good to have all of the facts if you are going to list it like this. If, not say team did great!!!!!!!!!!!   thumb 

160- did ok

171- Wrestled well

Good job to all the smyrna wrestlers and their coaches! Smyrna has a great bunch of coaches and their wrestlers realize that! Good job smyrna! :)

[right][snapback]825490081[/snapback][/right]

What about 140 you have all the weight classes but 140???  Is there any reason why you left this one out!!  Smyrna in a whole did good as a team!!  If you were there and coach gave you all of this information, i know he didn't leave out because his 140 did great he was 5 and 0 4 pins and 1 forfit, so it is good to have all of the facts if you are going to list it like this. If, not say team did great!!!!!!!!!!!   thumb

[right][snapback]825491104[/snapback][/right]

Our 140 pounder is becoming our new "secret weapon." Super soph!!

soms

125-Bradford-Did very well he's a good wrestler

130- New kid struggled

140- Did alright for finally being able to make weight

160- did ok

171- Wrestled well

Good job to all the smyrna wrestlers and their coaches! Smyrna has a great bunch of coaches and their wrestlers realize that! Good job smyrna! :D

825490081[/snapback]

Did you forget the rest of the teams names?

Okay,

Here is the list of all the Varsity SHS wrestlers from Tullahoma. Thanks wrestlingman for stirring it up for me.

103 -Ethan Jones

112 - Alma Medina

119 - Brian Dedmon

125 - Josh Bradford

130 - Alejandro Adame

135 - Pher Dedmon

140 - Josh Taylor

145 - Spencer Sommers

152 - Adam Dedmon

160 - Matt Martin

171 - Randy Malone

189 - Robby Helms

215 - Jason Papile

HW - Adam Smotherman

All of my wrestlers did a fine job on Saturday. Had a few of them fought off their backs a little harder or not given up a takedown with 5 seconds left we would have beaten cookeville(not to say that Cookeville didn't do a good job). Everyone needs to realize that I look at this SHS group as a team. When one of us fails we all fail. When one of us have success, we all have success..