Rockwood at Monterey

TigersBball42

monterey is playing hard and looking real good . they seem to be improving each game . they have played well with both celina and clarkrange..have average 3- 4 players scoring in dbl didgets..so not too shabby...three seniors and two juniors as starters ......from watching them these past three years they above all seem to be playing more as one unit....and spreading the ball around....on how they will stack up against rockwood ...im not sure not familar with rockwood.....but monterey plays in toughest region in state in my opinion ..they,ll hold their own.......if the harris girls and schlienz continue to contribute as they have been , will be a strong as any in our region..... hey tiger do you have a schedule for the midway tourney..??if so could you post it ..thanks..

really not sure tiger but do know that the tourneys around here are either full of 3 a ,and the other one close was alot of our own district...which we.ll face at least two more times...will see plenty of them...lol .coach west may want to use it to work on things maybe he couldnt against them ...no disrspect to anyone...just because of unfamiliarity...of course like i said im just speculating.....looking forward to playing you guys...wish everyone luck in the tourney!!!!!....ill be there ..i ll be the loud redhead .....lol.......and aklso to you and yours a safe and happy holidays!

This is the girls bracket:

Tuesday Dec. 28

McMinn County vs Kingston 10:30 game 1

Rockwood vs Monterey 1:30 game 2

McMinn Central vs Harriman 4:30 game 3

Midway vs Sequatchie County 7:30 game 4

I assume these times are all Eastern

Boys games are in between.

Wednesday

game 1 loser vs game 3 loser 10:30

game 2 loser vs game 4 loser 1:30

game 1 winner vs game 3 winner 4:30

game 2 winner vs game 4 winner 7:30

Edited by ds3787

Thanks for the info on Monterey. Our girls are very young compared to yours and we play that way sometimes...and at others we play like a bunch of seniors, typical for a young team. We start either 5 sophomores or 4 sophomores and a junior and have no seniors on the team and just the one junior. I look forward to seeing you there, ill be the loudest one on rockwoods side ( usually yelling at the refs )...LOL