hey muffin, We "brought our butt" to middle TN and

3pointer

looks like we are 5 and 1 in 6 games at the west TN coronation classic (oops i mean the mid south classic)

these butt whoopins started in the hall of fame classic

and muffin said wait til the xmas tourney when you have to drive all the way over here

well , we are here and we are handing out beatings

what is your excuse?

go ahead let us hear em

the smartest thing y'all did over here is set it up so the two best teams in the tournament, westview and chester co, couldn't meet in the final and get to beat up on each other

after gibson beats your beloved smith (and smith comes up with yet another excuse), and chester and westview win the final and consolation here is what you will say...

"yeah but duhh how many gold balls y'alls gots duh"

that is always y'alls fallback

well, what have you done THIS YEAR??????????????

here is your next excuse...

"yeah but duhhh wait til march when 7aa really cares duh"

we didn't make these excuses last year when crockett and gibson got beat at state

so be a man, muffin and magid, and sleep and every other mid TN and own up to who's better right now

everyone will respect you more

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like we are 5 and 1 in 6 games at the west TN coronation classic (oops i mean the mid south classic)

and muffin said wait til the xmas tourney when you have to drive all the way over here

what is your excuse?

go ahead let us hear em

the smartest thing y'all did over here is set it up so the two best teams in the tournament, westview and chester co, couldn't meet in the final and get to beat up on each other

after gibson beats your beloved smith (and smith comes up with yet another excuse), and chester and westview win the final and consolation here is what you will say...

we didn't make these excuses last year when crockett and gibson got beat at state

so be a man, muffin and magid, and sleep and every other mid TN and own up to who's better right now

825492041[/snapback]

PIONEERPETE IN DISGUISE :blink:

what is your excuse?

go ahead let us hear em

the smartest thing y'all did over here is set it up so the two best teams in the tournament, westview and chester co, couldn't meet in the final and get to beat up on each otherI asked for Pioneer Pete,looks like he has finally showed up.

825492041[/snapback]

PIONEERPETE IN DISGUISE B)

825492048[/snapback]

825492041[/snapback]

i have enough respect around here thanks. i dont need the hidden PP to respect me. come back to middle TN when it matters...we'll see who wins then. B)

ok, on the respect meter we have:

muffin : fully respected now at 100%

sleep : zero 0%

magid : ? cause he boycotts the forums when his teams lose

no i'm not solely westview, i'm for anyone wesTN

(and check out how the excuses showed up as were predicted - "ehh duhh how manys golds ballss y'allss gots duh" and "w'ell see whens it matters duh")

that is the only fall back now it seems, but i ask again, what have you done for me THIS YEAR?

Edited by 3pointer

and this news just in:

anyone notice 13aa crockett county (already 2-0 in district play) with a domination of previously unbeaten power single-A trenton peabody last nite

looks like they are rollin now and looks like the state tourney will be decided in dyer county's gym in the district and region (or are they still on tssaa probation??)

obion, crockett, westview, gibson, dyer, and u city - six may go in but only two can come out - lucky for everyone else as 2-3 teams that would beat all the midTN teams will be eliminated