District 7A

gotmilk?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celina never plays up to their talent!!!!

825551989[/snapback]

Once again i find a post where you are attacking the kids of a certain team. I have also found out that you are a 20 or 21 year old boy. In the future you need to watch what you say. Stating that a particular team doesn't do this or that according to you is ATTACKING 14 or 15 high school kids! You should watch what you say and as muffin once said "watch your step"! thumb

Once again i find a post where you are attacking the kids of a certain team.  I have also found out that you are a 20 or 21 year old boy.  In the future you need to watch what you say.  Stating that a particular team doesn't do this or that according to you is ATTACKING 14 or 15 high school kids!  You should watch what you say and as muffin once said "watch your step"! thumb

825621492[/snapback]

Why am I being brought into this again?

Once again i find a post where you are attacking the kids of a certain team.  I have also found out that you are a 20 or 21 year old boy.  In the future you need to watch what you say.  Stating that a particular team doesn't do this or that according to you is ATTACKING 14 or 15 high school kids!  You should watch what you say and as muffin once said "watch your step"! thumb

825621492[/snapback]

FYI, you didnt find out too much then, because that is not my age, just a bit older than that! thumb

825621492[/snapback]

Now on the subject, no attacks against the kids, if anything a compliement! I stated that they never play up to there talent, because year in and year out, they have some of the best talent in the district, but seem to lack the results and I see that as more of the coaches fault than the players fault, because the talent is there, I have seen it! Celina usually has some very exceptional athletes, but have yet to put together that big season, which I think could happen very soon, maybe as soon as this year! thumb

Now on the subject, no attacks against the kids, if anything a compliement! I stated that they never play up to there talent, because year in and year out, they have some of the best talent in the district, but seem to lack the results and I see that as more of the coaches fault than the players fault, because the talent is there, I have seen it! Celina usually has some very exceptional athletes, but have yet to put together that big season, which I think could happen very soon, maybe as soon as this year! thumb

825621553[/snapback]

Is blowbag still coaching them?