Santa Fe vs. Ezell Harding

bigballerchick

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well excuse me what are you? the board police?

825497073[/snapback]

ok you found the quote now lets focus on size now....

alright you type the thing then you highlight the words then you click the size you want

and i am the police

booooooyaaaaaaaaa

Edited by GG840

OK bigbonkers you quit but that dont mean you can tell other teams how to beat us. so could you please shutup?  thumb

825497065[/snapback]

I would like to know exactly wht you are talking about!!I havent quit anything. WOO watch out for those inaccurate posts!

Get'm GG840

Edited by bigbonkers

well, we cant do much about that... but i must say there is a lot of that going around these days....  :(

825497217[/snapback]

true.....but this is just plain retarded...

Thats right ballnomore I would take advice from a quitter...haha :(  Play man to man thats what they need b/c they have run most of the teams out...For you to be so observant you will notice that the good teams are playing them a zone!!!Whoo Hoooo give you 5pts for being so dumb!!!And as I have stated in other post they had 4 turnovers against wayne county's press who has one of the best defenses in the state....So i would just follow your advice!!!! You smart one!!!!

Come on Ezell play them a man to man!!!!

Yes one more thing do you have nothing better to do than try to hate on us all the time. You have like 10 posts and all you do is rag on us but thats ok atleast we dont quit.lol

OK bigbonkers you quit but that dont mean you can tell other teams how to beat us. so could you please shutup?  thumb

825497065[/snapback]

bigbonkers- i dont know who you think i am but you must have me just a little bit confused with some other people. i didnt quit...i never played. i just dont like yalls team so i will rag on yall all i want to. i dont know who you are but i know you play for santa fe..and thats great. but since you dont know who i am dont think you should be talkin all crazy to me. i did hear that several girls have quit on your team....but it is awfully wrong to accuse people downin your team to be them if you really dont know who it is. but congradulations for being so DUMB!!

And for all you others thinkin im dumb or play for santa fe....you must be the other 3 players on the whole team!!!!