McMinn Central vs Farragut

BluNWhiteH8Tribe

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, but you can't take that away, it already happened. They just got beat straight up. Face it waterboy.

825502516[/snapback]

I will have to agree. That's like saying, well, if you take away all of Farragut's points, assists and blocks, then we would have won easily. You can't take away things like that, how about you just admit defeat?

I done said we lost what else do you want me to say? Im just saying, Farragut hit 3 outside shots all game, Im talking outside the paint. Now, we play defense in the paint and actually rebound, and that game was ours easily because their press was horrible and we were panicking and trying to score too quick the whole game. But, its over and done and Farragut was the better team that night, and they only lost to undefeated Fulton by 1 in the Semifinals. However, bottom line: We lost, they won, its over.

Central got out rebounded horribly.  Thats all it came down to.  Farragut got most of their points on second chance baskets.  Take that away and we won easily.

825502187[/snapback]

McMinn Central has some height in the post area (yes im talking about you Bledsoe and Derrick), so there was no reason for Farragut dominating them on the boards. Good luck to the Chargers on the rest of the season...sounds like they are doing pretty good.