Duals after the break

wrestlinman49

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer your question Herm, I believe MBA has beaten Ryan 4 or 5 times over that past 5 years. I guess we should call on Irishdad to get the skinny on this one. This is a classic battle that everyone should see. I was at the match where MBA beat the mighty irish in the "Pit". That one brought tears to my eyes. And they weren't irish eyes.

Herm, If you had been following the MBA vs Ryan rivalry close you would not be surprised by MBA's recent success. If you follow MBA and the D2 wrestlers you would see that MBA has been right in the mix with the top teams from D2. MBA has beaten Baylor, McCallie, Ryan in the last 4 years. If I am not mistaken, MBA has never lost to CBHS in a dual meet. I do look forward to the MBA vs Ryan match this year. I WILL BE CHEERING FOR MY BIG RED!

How has MBA compared in the D2 tournaments the past 5-10 years?

825499772[/snapback]

Hi Sommers, I believe my Big Red has finished as high as 2nd place, and for the most part finish either 3rd or 4th.. Last year they finished 5th at the individuals and 4th at the duals. I believe this was the first time CBHS place higher than MBA in either of the state duals or individuals. I have read on hear the the Big Red had a rough day at the Kenwood tourn. Hope they can recover!

To answer your question Herm, I believe MBA has beaten Ryan 4 or 5 times over that past 5 years.  I guess we should call on Irishdad to get the skinny on this one.  This is a classic battle that everyone should see.  I was at the match where MBA beat the mighty irish in the "Pit".  That one brought tears to my eyes.  And they weren't irish eyes.

825499262[/snapback]

Ryan V MBA last five Years

Ryan 46 MBA 16

Ryan 33 MBA 28

Ryan 17 MBA 36 The year of the Fab Four

Ryan 47 MBA 10 (this was tha state duals giving us the Championship)

You guys are killing me. In the last five years we have won 4 out of five.

MBA won their regular season dual match with Ryan in January 2003. William Simpson beat Jimmy Hiller in the final and deciding match.

825499149[/snapback]

This is not true. As everyone one knows My Beloved Irish won this match. The Irish won 47-16> Maybe you should stick to golf where you can improve your lie and not get caught. Result below

103 T Schoettle pinned JM Simpson 4:57

112 W Dunning pinned Deutsch 2:18

119 Francis maj dec J Demille 12-2

125 J Hiller dec W Simpson 4-3

130 C Oddo tech Bradley 17-2

135 F Mondelli pinned Hall 3:45

140 Tate dec N Myers 5-4

145 M Morales maj dec Herron 10-1

152 M Clarke pinned Shillinglaw 3:55

160 Donlon maj dec T Mayo 11-2

171 A Stark maj dec Turk 12-3

189 K Adams maj dec Jacques 13-2

215 C Lomas dec Bubis 10-7

275 Barnes pinned T Lawrence 3:19

In fact we only lost two matches in duals last year to Harrison Ohio and Park Hill. We were undefeated in our own little world. Want to see what a Championship ring looks like ? Just ask any Ryan wrestler!!!!

Edited by irishdad