Central V.S Ooltewah who's gonna win!

bk012000

from what i hear, central isn't really any good this season. Ooltewah wins... also from what I hear Ooltewah's fans aren't any good this year, and Central's fans are always terrible especially when they have a losing team... This game will be an all around snoozer

825497690[/snapback]

Central is just okay and ya I hear Ooltewah is doing pretty good, but what do you mean Ooltewah fans aren't any good this year, and what do you mean by saying central fans are terrible especially when there loosing. What is that supposed to mean. By the way Ooltewah and Central are the 2 biggest rival schools around. There's no way this game will be a snoozer. Even if Ooltewah does kill Central "on the court".

Central is just okay and ya I hear Ooltewah is doing pretty good, but what do you mean Ooltewah fans aren't any good this year, and what do you mean by saying central fans are terrible especially when there loosing. What is that supposed to mean. By the way Ooltewah and Central are the 2 biggest rival schools around. There's no way this game will be a snoozer. Even if Ooltewah does kill Central "on the court".

825497726[/snapback]

Biggest Rivals around are Cleveland and Bradley.

i think ooltewah and soddy have began a very good rivalry in the past few years in all the 3 major sports!

Ooltewah's fan support at the soddy game was poor for ooltewah standards. i've heard they have not been that great on other occassions also. kinda stinks too cuz the fans are apart of what makes it interesting and exciting at the games!

Ooltewah should win this by 15 or so. Ooltewah and Central is a big rival game. Both teams had really good fans last year but, I know that the owls student section is nothing like it was. I hate to dwell in the past but last year in the tourney both teams and fans brought their A-game. It was a great game defined by Ooltewah's desperation 3 that sank in at the buzzer to put them over Central. I hope the game can be as good this year but highly doubt it due to lack in the student sections and the fact that the game will be pretty much one sided with Ooltewah putting it on Central. Good luck to both teams though! Edited by Old School Baller 24

Ooltewah should win this by 15 or so. Ooltewah and Central is a big rival game. Both teams had really good fans last year but, I know that the owls student section is nothing like it was. I hate to dwell in the past but last year in the tourney both teams and fans brought their A-game. It was a great game defined by Ooltewah's desperation 3  that sank in at the buzzer to put them over Central. I hope the game can be as good this year but highly doubt it due to lack in the student sections and the fact that the game will be pretty much one sided with Ooltewah putting it on Central. Good luck to both teams though!

825498390[/snapback]

Your wright Old School Baller 24 last years game was a good one, especially with the CHS & OHS fans. I hope both teams come ready to play. Another thing I hope is that the student section from OHS comes ready to support their team, because if not the cheers and screams from the CHS side will most certainly drown out all the noise from the OWLS side. Good luck to the 2-teams.

Basically Ooltewah's fan section this year is dead compared to previous seasons(e.g.: sitting the whole game, not chanting, rarely into the game, very poor student turnout). Meanwhile Chattanooga Central's fans are usually very weak. Until the past maybe 2 seasons their fans were generally outnumber at home by the visiting fans(in every sport), and when they did get vocal, all they could manage were verbal threats of violence, and little creativity. This year with a poor squad, I highly doubt they will be in full force(as last year) especially with an apethetic Ooltewah student section. Unless the Pounders can keep this game close, look for most fans to be heading for the exits around halftime with the intent of staving off boredome...

Basically Ooltewah's fan section this year is dead compared to previous seasons(e.g.: sitting the whole game, not chanting, rarely into the game, very poor student turnout). Meanwhile Chattanooga Central's fans are usually very weak. Until the past maybe 2 seasons their fans were generally outnumber at home by the visiting fans(in every sport), and when they did get vocal, all they could manage were verbal threats of violence, and little creativity. This year with a poor squad, I highly doubt they will be in full force(as last year) especially with an apethetic Ooltewah student section. Unless the Pounders can keep this game close, look for most fans to be heading for the exits around halftime with the intent of staving off boredome...

825499538[/snapback]

HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!! "Chattanooga Central fans weak" I take that as not only a negative comment, but also a lie. Sorry to burst your ohh so smart bubble, but us Central fans are not weak at all. You say we are out numbered that's CRAZY we are never out numbered. Especially at a home game against Ooltewah. Also we never use verbal threats. We are always coming up with ways to be creative. I don't know what Central your thinking about, but it sure isn't Chattanooga Central. If you we are talking about the same Central then you obviously have never been to any of the games. (in any sports)