It's that time: AE v/s Fulton

AERoadrunners

Well...Isaiah had a pretty bad game last night....so no....he didn't live up to any expectations (well at least not for those who see him all the time.) He's MUCH MUCH better than he played last night. Wade struggled some...he's been in kind of a slump lately. Elliot came down with some good rebounds, but couldn't follow through. Rushawn made some key plays, but couldn't put it up. That said.....Fulton played mediocre-bad last night......hopefully we'll have our game faces on on the 22nd. We almost lost that one....hopefully it'll be an eye-opener to the boys. Marques....GREAT game....you were hot last night. Darrell....you had a good game too. We'll bounce back.....and we'll play TRUE Falcon Basketball come January 22nd....better yet....come Tuesday hopefully! A win's a win!!! I'll take it!!!

As for AE......Albert had some flashy moves. Some were impressive...some were costly win they blew up in his face. He's a good ball player. A. Mac....stick to football. AE has a good team (as always) and I don't think they'll lose to any other area teams, other than Fulton. We'll see ya'll on the 22nd....but we'll DEFINITELY see you in March!!! PS....Step team was good....Dancing was not....still, it was entertainment to make halftime go by a little quicker.

GO FALCONS!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...Isaiah had a pretty bad game last night....so no....he didn't live up to any expectations

825511002[/snapback]

Isaiah did what a point guard was supposed to do and that's help his team out whenever they needed him. He's a true PG, he didn't force his shots and he dished when he was supposed to. He lived up to his expecatations because he was the go to guy in the clutch and he made the shot that sealed the win for the Falcons. Just remember I've seen the Falcons play and I based this thread on the game I saw. But this game was a little opposite of that game because when Ray when out, other players from Fulton stepped up. It didn't happen that way at the last game I was at. E.Bish, he was just trying to hard. If he would've settle down, he would've had a big game.

A. Mac....stick to football.

825511002[/snapback]

Like you said Ray had an off night so did A.Mac. He played well, he boxed out and he laid a hit at the beginning of the game on somebody, can't remember who it was. But he laid one!

I'm glad you found the step/dance team from AE exciting because I didn't. They need to get together a little more. It didn't look good to me. But it did make halftime go by a little faster. My question is; What was up with the Country Music? :lol: I can't believe the PA announcer played that at an AE/Fulton basketball game. I think the R&B population out numbered the Country population. B) "Sweet Home Alabama" LOL

Edited by AERoadrunners

well ae lets put it to rest            im sure the coach t  faithful are geting tired of it

825510947[/snapback]

You don't have to worry about 1 thing. It's coming slowly but surely.

I meant to mention that I thought E. Terpin was a little one sided with his calls last night! Terp called everything on AE last night, I don't recall him calling 1 foul on Fulton. He needs to take a break from that game and let some other ref call that game. I heard Terp called everything on Carter when Carter played Fulton.

That's not an excuse for the lost last night but I had to speak my mind.

My question is; What was up with the Country Music? :justwrestle: I can't believe the PA announcer played that at an AE/Fulton basketball game. I think the R&B population out numbered the Country population.  :lol:  "Sweet Home Alabama" LOL

825511034[/snapback]

You gotta please everybody....from TI to Keeny Chesney. I for one like all music....so it didn't bother me. You should come to Fulton more often....you'll learn a thing or two.

Again....Isaiah didn't have a good game....and I ain't just talkin about scoring. He'll undoubtedly bounce back though.....he's extremely talented.

Well, I think E. Terp called a bad game on both sides the other night. I was all over him the whole game. Well, I was all over all the refs the whole game 'cause that's how I am.

Never the less - we won - like I said we would. But, seriously, it was a good game, but I think the 22nd will be a better game. I think several players on both teams had an off-night. This is not the game to have an off-night. But, like I said, we came out with the win! (of course)

GO FALCONS!

But, like I said, we came out with the win! (of course)

825513106[/snapback]

So you're like the rest of the Fulton faithful! Fulton is supposed to beat AE in every sport now, right? Is that what you're saying? OK, it's time to hush you Falcons up!! All of you need to come back to earth. 22nd, I'll be there early I promise some of my former players I would come see them play in the JV game so I'll be there cheering the whole night for them ROADRUNNERS and for my former players that plays for Fulton but I'll have more cheers for Runners.. I'll being sitting through the smaller version of Fulton/AE tonight when Northwest Middle travels to Vine Middle. It should be another close game like last Friday.

KWalker, I didn't see you yelling like you yell during the football games! I guess I should've sat next to ya.. ;) That was the first time I've sat on that side of the court. I didn't like it. ;)

Come on now, you know E. Terp didn't call a bad game for the Falcons. He called everything on the Runners! But this game is over it's time to move on, I'll start another thread next week sometime.

UNTIL next WEEKEND, enjoy your WIN, we'll see ya next Saturday. Boy we have some hard games next week: Alcoa Friday night and Fulton Saturday night-It's hard being a ROADRUNNER!

Edited by AERoadrunners

I'll just wish my Falcons Good Luck in advance. I have to work on the 22nd...and I ain't happy about it. But...oh well....they'll get the job done. Roadrunner....i coulda swore you were suppose to have shut us up in the football playoffs....and then again you were supposed to shut us up the other night. Oh well....you Roadrunners will learn someday.

Hey KWalker,

I just heard a lot of people were upset because they stop admitting people Friday. Have it ever been brought up to move the AE/Fulton basketball or football to a bigger stadium?

I know Chattanooga Brainerd and Chattanooga Howard play at UTC because of the large number fans who come to view this game. I think moving the AE vs Fulton game to UT would be a GRRREEEEAAAAAATTTTT move. Let me know.