*Tourny picks:

1. Harpeth

2. Cheatham Co.

3. Sycamore

4. Stewart Co.

5. Montgomery Central

6. Creek Wood

7. Waverly

Harpeth plays @ Cheatham Friday, Feb. 4th. This game will be tough, and hard fought for the Lady Indians; however, this being a home game for the Cubs, I see Harpeth losing by no more than 5 points. It's hard to keep and good team down though, thus I see Harpeth and Cheatham Co. once again duking it out in Feb. w/ the Lady Indians coming out on top w/ the gold.

What about the 10-AA MVP? Any nominations???

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:  What's the tie breaker if Cheatham does beat Harpeth and neither team loses another district game?  If it's points, then Cheatham has to win by more than 18.  Unless it's a coin flip, I don't see the Lady Indians getting blown out by that much at Cheatham.

825535772[/snapback]

If they finish with only one loss and that loss to each other, I bet it's a coin flip.

Guest catfish-hunter

As long as CA is playing the point for the Lady Cubs, they'll always be in contention to make a run at the 'Boro. Harpeth might be the best team in AA right now, so there are your top two teams right there folks. Stewart Co. flat out killed Sycamore last Tuesday, so they have got to be my #3. Sycamore is my #4 team right now, although coach Derrick will have to get them playing better than they did last week (which was probably their worst week of the season).

What a game it is gonna be next friday Feb. 4 i dont know what is gonnabe more exciting the superbowl two days afterwwards or the cheatham harpeth game. The atmosphere should be electric over there. As it stands right now it is gonna be the #4 and #10 teams in AA in the state. They may be ranked higher than that come 10 more days.