Waverly

JWhumboldt

Guest catfish-hunter
OH yeah even though they got blowout by NORTHSIDE like i said they would 87-70 and 100-73 LOL....CURT u still my boy.... WAVERLY's boys are going to DEMOLISH their district i think they will not lose a district game they are head and shoulders above the competiton in 10-AA: Cheatham got lucky 2 only lose by 2 cause ricco and curtis didnt even play their best by far they already beat Creek Wood once at their place by 14 Harpeth who they play tonight bearly has a winning record will lose and Sycamore's record is 5-10 which is not too doggone GOOD and forget about Stewart County and Montgomery Central they flat out STINK.... So YEAH i see them winning their district reg. season and tourney and giving GILES County all they can handle in the region FINALS and if they are clickin on all cylinders beat GILES yes i SAID BEAT GILES but i see no way they beat BOLIVAR(no chance), LIBERTY,HUMBOLDT, OR HAYWOOD in a substate game home or away. SORRY GUYS THE AAA(Jackson NORTHSIDE) and AA(BOLIVAR) champs will be from WEST TENNESSEE no doubt about it

IN WEST TENNESSEE DEM BOYS WILD like NORTHSIDE showed last night

HOLLA

825515296[/snapback]

HOOKED ON PHONICS WORKED FOR ME!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish bystander would start acting like his name, his posts make me think he is trying really hard to sound smart.

825514843[/snapback]

Maybe, just maybe, this person knows what they are talking about. The post about waverly being 9 deep is absolutly not true. At most 7 deep. Waverly is doing a great job with its rotation and the coaching staff should be admired for the job they have done up to this point. It is hard going from one coach to another with as many seniors as Waverly has playing. Trust me I know. However, Coach Rawlings and Coach Graves have made the transition smooth and have gained the respect and confidence of their players. I have known Coach Rawlings personally for many years and there is not a better basketball mind out there. When he played he was like a coach on the floor and it has definately transitioned to the sideline. I don't know of whom the ranting and raving is about but I do know this: If Coach Rawlings thought that a player could help him win a basketball game he would play him. CR is the most competative person I know and will do what it takes to win a game. Pay no attention to the critics KR just keep doing what you are doing. 99% of Waverly is behind you; the other 1% have no clue what it takes to win at the high school level in the state of Tennessee.

William H. Bonnie

I wish bystander would start acting like his name, his posts make me think he is trying really hard to sound smart.

825514843[/snapback]

I wish that you wouldn't be so intimidated by someone that is more intelligent than you. No need to try and sound smart here. It is what it is. There is no reason for you to worry about what I am posting. Read it, skip over it and/or move on. Most people fear what they do not, or cannot, understand. Obviously, you are one of those people. Let it go, okiedoke? thumb