District 7 AAA

Guest Oakland

I havent been on here since last year's football season, but District 7-AAA is getting me exited this year. I was at the Blackman Riverdale game this past friday, and boy what a game! my hat is off to blackman, they played a great game and came away with a victory when no thought they would. Sneed played an awsome game on the boards. I read in the paper that he came down with 24 rebounds. If thats not dominate, i dont know what is.

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
I havent been on here since last year's football season, but District 7-AAA is getting me exited this year.  I was at the Blackman Riverdale game this past friday, and boy what a game! my hat is off to blackman, they played a great game and came away with a victory when no thought they would.  Sneed played an awsome game on the boards.  I read in the paper that he came down with 24 rebounds.  If thats not dominate, i dont know what is.

825481294[/snapback]

no doubt this past weekend was a good weekend for 7-aaa. 3 games that went down to the wire, including one that went into double OT. even in the lebanon-cookeville game, cookeville was up by 5 at the half before losing it in the 2nd half

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
this district is going to be down to the bone...a fight to the finish. this district is full of amazing teams and players

825482025[/snapback]

I say 2-8 will be a dogfight...but I do believe one team will eventually pull away from the rest of the pack but i dont know who that will be at this moment in time...

My prediction is that this year will  be very unpredictable.

825481168[/snapback]

I agree with you, I am not changing my pick but to tell you the truth I, and no one else knows who will win. The district race will be one during the last district game, it will be that close.

Oakland 3-0

Siegel 2-1

Lebanon 2-1

White Co. 2-1

Riverdale 1-2

Cookeville 1-2

Blackman 1-2

Warren Co. 0-3

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
I agree with you, I am not changing my pick but to tell you the truth I, and no one else knows who will win. The district race will be one during the last district game, it will be that close.

Oakland 3-0

Siegel 2-1

Lebanon 2-1

White Co. 2-1

Riverdale 1-2

Cookeville 1-2

Blackman 1-2

Warren Co. 0-3

825482135[/snapback]

Still cant believe Siegel is 2-1 and that RHS has a losing record in the district...but this district is a toss-up the question is who will jump up and grab it??? Siegel has the 2 6'7 monsters...but RHS has that transfer with the sick hops...and then there is AD from Oakland, who also can jump out of the building...Ahh...cant wait to get back to the race after the Christmas tourneys and the break...need a break from school... :D ...hopefully every team will come back ready to fight after the break and it will be a close race the rest of the season will a lot of close games like there have been so far...

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

...who knows if it involves irony...but i do like that the last game of the season might be the one who decides the 1st place team in the district heading into the tournament...speaking of which...where is the district this year???

Edited by The_Siegel_Senior

Guest Oakland
...who knows if it involves irony...but i do like that the last game of the seaon might be the one who decides the 1st place team in the district heading into the tournament...speaking of which...where is the district this year???

825482244[/snapback]

Oakland Baby! im almost willing to bet that oakland-siegel being the last district game of the season isnt irony...................