3AAA TOUGH DISTRICT RACE

RimRecker

That Halls-Central score just floors me....I mean,I thought if Central played their best they'd have a shot to win, but by over 20? that Halls-Powell game may have been a bit of an abberation....Halls-Powell games are usually tight unless the talent is just overwhelmingly one-sided,so I may have to chalk that game up to the rivalry.

825537359[/snapback]

I can believe it. I saw how hard Central played against Powell a while back and I was really impressed. Halls must have just had one of those nights.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best I have seen Central play in years. Although they are not sound they did play hard on both ends of the floor. Halls may have been a little flat after the Clinton game but still they got whipped pretty good. I am not sure if they had their A game they would have beaten a very determined group of Bobcats. Central has provened one thing this year, you better not take them lightly. A bonus last night was the girls won too. First decent basketball I have seen in that gym in many years from the home team. I believe they play Fulton on Friday if they can compete with them I may be convinced that Central is headed in the right direction. Back in my day this was the biggest game in town. Maybe I skip the Powell OR game and go see if Central can make it back to back good performances.

Sounds like Karns needs to get healthy for the strech run. Clinton is on a bit of a roll.

Powell got some much needed scoring from Conner. He is a real good looking player. If he continues to contribute Powell will certainly have a better chance of fininshing in the top 2. O.R. will get after them pretty good. Friday night is BIG for Powell.

Tough game for Campbell Co. last night.  They played fairely well, besides the fouls (8-1 in the second half.)  Anyway, Good luck to Powell I hope they win district.  Does anyone know about that wreck last night? It was pretty bad.

825538080[/snapback]

Yeah, two young people were killed.

http://knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article...3499063,00.html

Next weeks games are ridiculous for Halls...@ OR Tuesday and Powell at home Friday I believe...They got a decent shot against Powell if they can manage to get out of this funk that their in right now...What's your all's predictions this next week and what are the other teams schedules like and predictions. I'd take the time to list them all but I'm currently working.

LIKE I SAID EAIRLER IN THE POST .THAT THIS DISRICT WILL SURPRISE ALOT OF PEOPLE. ANYBODY ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT. LOOKS LIKE OAKRIDGE AND CLINTON CAN CONTROL THERE OWN DESTINY. FRIDAYS GAME AT OAKRIDGE WILL BE HUGE, FOR BOTH TEAMS. BUT FIRST OAKRIDGE MUST TAKE CARE OF HALLS, OAKRIDGE BY 4.

CLINTON BY 7 OVER CAMPBELL CO.

GOOD LUCK

Sharp continues to prove he is the best in Knoxville.

If his scoring continues to increase he will play in the SEC.

If he plays for Campbell County they win the championship

He is the missing piece to any team.

Sharp makes any team into a title contender

He is that good.

825545159[/snapback]

Come on Now, He good but not SEC calaber, There alot of players that can score in this disrect it dos'nt mean there SEC, ACC OR WHTAT EVER.

Sharp is indeed SEC if he gets stronger.  He is the best I have seen around here in a long time.

825545256[/snapback]

If he does go D1 and play in the SEC, I can 99% guarantee he won't be playing in the home town. We have a premier football program and lose 3/5 top state players to other schools out of state, no way our lackluster men's basketball team could keep him in town within NCAA rules. thumb thumb thumb