Tenn. Temple Univ. Invitational Tournament

oldtimeballer63

How does everyone think this tournament will go?

Here is the Schedule for the tournament:

4:00--Unaka vs. Christian Heritage

5:30--Temple vs. Lighthouse Christian

7:00--McCallie vs. Grace Baptist Academy

8:30--Christ Presbyterian Academy vs. Chattanooga Christian

These games will be played on January 6 in the Tennessee Temple University gym.

The tournament will run through Saturday, January 8.

Edited by oldtimeballer63

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically all Christian Heritage does is shoot. Their best player is McClellan, he's a good shooter. But if anybody brings any sort of defense against them it could get ugly. I would expect Unaka to win, and if Heritage plays Temple look for a 20+ point win. I think they beat Boyd by 9 or something and Boyd is the equivalent of a JV team this year. Not very impressive.

Edited by kcork54

Here's the rest of the schedule for the tournament:

FRIDAY

Boy’s winners bracket semifinal 5:30 TTU

Boy’s losers bracket semifinal 5:30 TTA

Boy’s winners bracket semifinal 8:30 p.m. TTU

SATURDAY

Boy’s loser bracket consolation 10:30 TTA

Boy’s loser’s bracket championship 1:30 p.m. TTA

Boy’s winner’s bracket consolation 2:30 p.m. TTU

Boy’s championship 5:30 p.m. TTU

Are the boys being played in Vance Gym or is that the girls?

825508597[/snapback]

I believe all the guys games are in the college gym on Thursday and then on the scheule above you'll notice that some of the guys games are in both gyms on Friday and Saturday.

TTA = Vance Gym (high school)

TTU = McGilvary Gym (college)

:P Unaka got within 2 points also within the last quarter but Hertiage pull it out. Was a good game. Temple and Lighthouse was alsoa good game.

825509190[/snapback]

Yeah, they were both good games. It should be an interesting matchup tomorrow. What's everyone's take on the game?

Yeah, they were both good games. It should be an interesting matchup tomorrow. What's everyone's take on the game?

825509210[/snapback]

This is an interesting matchup. But Temples team D is very solid and if you take away Christian Heritage outside shot which you can cont on temple doing you pretty much have the game won. Wadley will more than likely be on McClellan and he wont do anything. Temple should win easily because I dont think Christian heritage's big man is good enough to be temple. Temple by 10.

Edited by redandwhiteforever