Region 5 Rankings

Bobvark2

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Leach (frk), Slowy (BW), Ed Gumbiner (Cent), Kelly (War), Lewis (Lincoln), Geyer (Tul)

Leach pinned both page's heavy and Gumbiner.

After #3 spot the others are from word of mouth. I think almost all of Region 5 is either in the Father Ryan tourney or the Smyrna tourney, so the regional picture will be a lot clearer on Sunday.

Tim Leach (frk), Slowy (BW), Ed Gumbiner (Cent), Kelly (War), Lewis (Lincoln), Geyer (Tul)

Leach pinned both page's heavy and Gumbiner.

After #3 spot the others are from word of mouth.  I think almost all of Region 5 is either in the Father Ryan tourney or the Smyrna tourney, so the regional picture will be a lot clearer on Sunday.

825510066[/snapback]

Did Slowy beat GIumbiner . how did you get these rankings . Did Leach beat Slowy?

Leach is just coming back from his vacation after football season, so I don't think he has wrestled much yet.

I've seen Leach, Gumbiner, and wrestled around with Slowy. I don't know the results of the match they had when Centennial beat Brentwood, but from what I've seen I think that Slowy would edge our Gumbiner in the third (assuming nobody got caught on their back).

But if you really want to know my rankings are simply my best guess with the information I can find online and talking to other people. So if you have any information let me know I'd be happy to update these rankings.

leach beat gumbiner, and slowy beat him to, and this weekend gumbiner was put out in the third round of the turny, and leach and slowy got put out and had to wrestle in the consy, and in the finals, leach beat slowy... and tul hwt got 6th....these were the only region 5 guys there....that i seen..

Edited by offspringer56

yes, rankings have been updated. 

http://www.jpeck.org/Wrestling/2004-05/Reg...ls/rankings.htm

check my work for mistakes. 

biggest change I removed Holliman until he wrestles again.  I'm hoping that he'll be back this weekend at Brentwood, that will let me know whether he'll be at 135 or 140.

825513053[/snapback]

I think it is quite misleading not to include your Ravenwood wrestlers at this point of the season.

soms

Tell me where to put them.  I don't want to rank them to high.

We'll see a lot of the teams at Brentwood this weekend, I'll know more of where to put Spencer and Haggard after that tournament.  Where do you think they should go?

825513097[/snapback]

Spencer should be third at this point, then he isn't a target. As for the reast, at least somewhere conservative would be a good thing.

soms

Tell me where to put them.  I don't want to rank them to high.

We'll see a lot of the teams at Brentwood this weekend, I'll know more of where to put Spencer and Haggard after that tournament.  Where do you think they should go?

825513097[/snapback]

Haggard is either 1 or 2 at 171

Kerian should be 1 or 2 @ 130

Spencer should be 2 or 3.... (I can't wait to see how he matches up with Meredith and Kirn)

Pappas is probably 3 or 4 @ 112

And of coarse you have a few more wrestlers that could have an impact at regions. (Walline,Godwin, and Ford to name a few)