Ashley Matthews best sophomore in middle TN

yuckamuck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF SHE IS THE BEST SOPHMORE IN MT. THEN THE PICKINGS MUST BE THIN. HAS ABILITY, BUT HAS SHOWN NO LEADERSHIP OR CONTROLE. ANYONE CAN BE SCORE IF THEY SHOOT EVERY TIME THEY GET THE BALL. WEST AND LEDBETTER ARE BETTER AT THIS TIME. THEY ARE TEAM PLAYERS AND THEY GIVE YOU 100%.

825517740[/snapback]

Are you sure we're talking about the same person??? Mandy has given up sooooo many shots, she could have taken, to other team mates. It's too bad that others don't do the same. What do you mean" has shown no leadership or control"??? and shoots everytime she gets the ball? Are you sure your're talking about #11???

She is definitely a team player and shows a lot of control!!!!!!

thumb

I have seen both of them play for a couple of years. You guys are comparing apples to oranges.  Ashley plays point. Joni plays wing.  Both are very good at their own positions. :lol:

825514344[/snapback]

thumb How 'bout them 2 sophomores! Ashley and Joni are both the big winners of Saturday's game in my book! Keep it up girls, you're both looking GREAT! thumb

Anne Marie Lanning can out play any of these girls from wherever.She is a stud and can play any position on the floor becuase she is athletic enough,tough enough,and just is basketball smart enough to.She had to play post last year and is now thrown to point guard.Thats very tough to do and she has done it EXTREMELY well.I have watched her numerous times and i think she is on a level no other sophmore in TN has obtained.

I watched Ashley Matthews play against Upperman Tuesday night, and she was on the floor with 4 sophmores from Upperman who are all better than her...Taylor, McDaniels, Tisdale, and Simmons. I think she is a pretty good player, but she doesn't even make my top ten best sophmore list.

Magid....Matthews, McDaniels, and Taylor all do play on the same AAU team together (Team Pride). Maybe they could recruit Mendenhall and Ledbetter. <_< But they already have McClearen and Davis from Oakland who are both making a lot of noise in the boro!