GIT

noonesfool

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Jeff.Co doing I saw who they have left M.East, M.West, Greenville who is the better team Greenville. I saw that Greenville is 11-1 how good are they from 103-275?  Also I heard that Coach Anderson is doing really well with the wrestling team!

825514599[/snapback]

Who is going to be wrestling in the region duals?

Edited by JCPATS

I'm not brave enough to make that call but....some of the teams that are headed to the regional duals are (in no certain order) -

District 2 - Jefferson County, Greeneville - when do they wrestle?

District 1 - Science Hill, Dobyns-Bennett, Crockett

A/AA - West Greene, Elizabethton

I'm sure that I've missed somebody in District 1 but we've not seen all of the teams yet. Tennessee High? Sullivan East and Boone are forfeiting too many weights.

BTW, Coach Price says that Justin Anderson is a country hack that just got lucky in the state tournament and probably has some inside info on the Jeff County principals or he would be coaching in the backwoods of Georgia! :justwrestle:

Edited by TDArtist

I'm not brave enough to make that call but....some of the teams that are headed to the regional duals are (in no certain order) -

I'm sure that I've missed somebody in District 1 but we've not seen all of the teams yet.  Tennessee High?  Sullivan East and Boone are forfeiting too many weights.

BTW, Coach Price says that Justin Anderson is a country hack that just got lucky in the state tournament and probably has some inside info on the Jeff County principals or he would be coaching in the backwoods of Georgia! :justwrestle:

825514709[/snapback]

He was country but I bet he work as hard or harder then anyone in his weight that year I remember him coming to school early to work out. One thing I can say is he never got the big head! The only reason he won state was by luck! :justwrestle: I wonder what he would say about it? I bet Price never told Anderson that he won state because he was lucky!

I'm sure that I've missed somebody in District 1 but we've not seen all of the teams yet.  Tennessee High?  Sullivan East and Boone are forfeiting too many weights.

BTW, Coach Price says that Justin Anderson is a country hack that just got lucky in the state tournament and probably has some inside info on the Jeff County principals or he would be coaching in the backwoods of Georgia! :rolleyes:

825514709[/snapback]

the district one problem will be cleared up by next Tuesday or so.... G'ville wrestles both Morristown's on Thursday at Jeff and then comes back next week on that Tuesday to wrestle Jeff Co., also @ Jeff. Co...

now for JCPats question:

103- scrapper

112- still new to sport, but it will go toe-2-toe with you

119- Caleb Myers- enuf said

125- ricker, who's that kid??

130- scrapper, can pin you at anytime

135- technically sound and strong

140- strong and technically sound

145- JV guy, just hafta fill the spot

152- smart wrestler, knows when he needs points

160- scrapper

171- strong, but not in the best of shapte

189- still new, getting his "toes in the sand" analogy

215- he's an ox-- will wrestle anyone

275- big, around 260... will wrestle anyone

JCPats.. what is Jeff County looking like??

and btw guys... these sound like questions that should be in the Region 1 forum, not the GIT, but just my opinion

Edited by iwillpicku