lawrence county @ Columbia

c-town'sfinest

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to my Wildcats tomorrow night at Columbia...It will be a new game...the last two games are history...no reason to think about them anymore, all yall can do is come back and beat em next time. The next game is the most important game...always...every single time. Keep your heads up and come out strong tomorrow night! I'll be cheerin for yall!

The difference between the possible and the impossible lies in the man's determination. - Tommy Lasorda -

aight..everyone knows l'burg is strugglin a lil bit rite now..but i wouldnt count them out in the columbia game..lawrence co. always shows up to play in district games..lawrence co. is 2nd in the district as of rite now behind columbia...but i dont think tonite is goin to be as easy for columbia as ya'll think....

and for the person that asked about the tullahoma game..lawrence co. played good the first half but didnt finish the job..i dont think they will let that happen again next time they meet