ROCKWOOD / OAKDALE

DEVILS97

First off, what does Harriman have to do with the rockwood/oakdale game? Yes harriman beat rockwood. nobody disputes that. BUT Rockwood is not done! Theres still alot of basketball to be played then baseball. OH yea, what was the score of the football game? Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

GO TIGERS!

I was just cruising through the boards minding my own business and I saw the comment about Harriman being better than Rockwood all sports, I had to stop and say something.

Last yr, Rockwood vs. Harriman happened 6 times on the diamond. Rockwood won 3 as did Harriman. But who won the games that mattered most? Rockwood won District tourny, and region tourny vs. the Blue Devils. Oh, and by the way, Rockwood has been to State tourny 5 out of last 6 yrs, how many times in the last 6 yrs has Harriman been to the baseball state tourny?

Sorry, I had to.

How bad will Oakdale pound Rockwood tonight?  The Tigers are on the ropes and the Eagles are going to throw a knock out punch.  This one could get ugly folks.  The Rockwood Wimps are about to go down for the count. You can stick a fork in that bunch because they are done.  They don't measure up to the Devils in any sport.

825514819[/snapback]

Hey devil answer me a question are all harriman fans as full of it as you? Yeah sure you guys have a pretty good b-ball team but you guys certainly couldn't beat Rockwood consistently. Oh I have another question, If you guys are better than Rockwood at all sports why haven't you guys had a winning season the past decade.

How bad will Oakdale pound Rockwood tonight?  The Tigers are on the ropes and the Eagles are going to throw a knock out punch.  This one could get ugly folks.  The Rockwood Wimps are about to go down for the count. You can stick a fork in that bunch because they are done.  They don't measure up to the Devils in any sport.

825514819[/snapback]

How stupid are u?? all sports?? if any sport?? i guess u werent there for the royal smackdown we layed on yall during football season.. i believe in the past years..we've been to state in baseball..state in basketball.. and we've actually made the playoffs(quarter-finals) in football, but yall wouldnt know nothin bout post season in football..looks like we win when it counts...Word!

Whoa Whoa Whoa... lets hold it up some... first lets keep it on the courts and not on the fields... this is basketball season so lets just worry about that right now... The Tigers are a great team... I think Devil just has some grudge against the Tigers that he needs to move on... wow Harriman beat us ONCE and the Tigers already beat u twice... but lets put these games behind us and move on with our own teams... not sit around and crack on somebody elses team

Edited by TigersBball42