lighthouse christian

gowiththeflow_6

Sporster i agree with you when you say that. there isnt as much credit and there shouldnt. i was just taken up for my friend because you put him on front street and was blazing him. i really didn know we played any schools like that. thats a trip. Shakes thanks for the props but i must say if joe lackey steps it up i would be suprised if they didnt compete in the semi's for state. but he is the key, it seems he tries to see how well duke is going to play and then he might try to turn it on. his team is going to jumo on his back and go for the ride.like when the played cpa he had nine points but cpa is weakest in the post and for him to be ranked at 43rd in the state for seniors you have to prove it. and i honestly think thats why they got beat. i have heard poor things about their caoch but i really have no idea.

825537599[/snapback]

If you look back at my post on this thread you will see that I never mentioned Kirk by his name and had no intentions in calling anyone by their names.... That was done by someone else.... I personally do not believe in putting a kids name on a website and open up his abilities to publlic scrutiny... I must admit I was referring to him, however, more along the lines of his choice of being at Lighthouse... But if that is where God wants him to be there is no doubt that is where he needs to be... I wish him the very best and if he gets a Div. I scholarship he will definately be the exception to the norm....

Edited by Sportster

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lighthouse has beaten CPA 3 times and beat Ezell Harding pretty good in a scrimmage game and would beat goodpasture to since ezell has beaten them and CPA had crushed ezell.Lighthouse would move to TSSAA but wouldnt do any good for all there grls sports.Basketball and baseball are there strong points.

825537498[/snapback]

As in any school you have to take the good with the bad.... It isnt all about winning.... I would whole lot rather be a part of a formidable governing body as opposed to a make shift league...

Its all about building the character of young men and women not being able to win in every sport....

Hey, Moose3542, don't confuse "sportfreak" with "sportster". I only said Lighthouse beat CPA several times, and CPA has beaten FRA, Goodpasture, and Ezell.  Lighthouse is good. 9A is definitely down this year.  FRA made it to state last year.  I'll be surprised if they make it past round 1 of the district this year.

825541589[/snapback]

Dont Confuse Sportsfreak with Sportster???

I never mentioned Ezell.....

You must have a little Brain Freeze or something, freak.....

Edited by Sportster