gchs vs. brighton

gchs_basketball

brighton?? If you talking about Brentwood Academy then GCHS lost by 1 point. This game went down to the last 5 sec. and was finally decided by a B. Wright dunk. Good game overall. I'm not trying to make any excuses that we lost but the refs were horrible and i think that everyone will agree. They should've called fouls both ways but didin't, GCHS was in foul trouble the whole game and they didn't really call much on BA. Tyler fouled out in the last 1:15 sec. But good game to both teams.

hey dude last time i checked giles county basketball was a big deal and im almost positive gibson hasnt hosted buzz peterson in there crowd and i dont think they've had GREAT players such as tyler smith and brandan wright playing on the same court and i dont think us at GC waste our time on playing gibson we blow-out enough teams already...matt laxson holla at ya boy

hey dude last time i checked giles county basketball was a big deal and im almost positive gibson hasnt hosted buzz peterson in there crowd and i dont think they've had GREAT players such as tyler smith and brandan wright playing on the same court and i dont think us at GC waste our time on playing gibson we blow-out enough teams already...matt laxson holla at ya boy

825517028[/snapback]

I don't know that hosting Buzz Peterson is something to brag about since he took a 20-25 win team from Jerry Green and made it into a team that can barely win 15 games a year.