LEXINGTON VS. CHESTER CO.

TigerGirl

Okay kinda new here, I've heard alot about the site so me and my friend decided to put some thoughts in. We play Camden friday night, yes. That should be an interesting game as Straps007 already said. We play Chester County Saturday night, should be awesome. We had a little run-in when we played them here at Lexington. They found it offensive that our "cheering section" got rowdy and weren't "fully clothed" :lol:. If you haven't already heard, the front row of the student section at LHS that night was shirtless. :o They were males... and painted theirselves. (surprise surprise?) :unsure: So we've heard that just painting the "letters" and not the whole part of the body that is nude is illegal or against some rules? :lol: Hadn't been informed about that one before, but the guys that did this stunt would have gladly painted their whole bodies if they would've known. If it just grossed some ppl or fans out, we're truely sorry. Some could use a diet/workout plan we know, but it wasn't THAT BAD. Enough about that... We're going on the road Saturday night and we'll be sure to be as rowdy as ever, less offensive (maybe) haha, but that's mainly because we'll HAVE to be. Nevertheless, Chester County has a surprise from us (the cheering section) in store. We WILL appear to be the refined students (and fans) of LHS that you all would like us to be. Notice the word "appear". :D Should be a great game... Can't wait!!!

Lexington will win, no doubt.  They should win.  it would be embarrassing for them if they didn't.  but lexington people need to get over themselves and simmer down.  They ain't all that....their district won't be a challenge, but from there on........watch out,  cause their region will be a different story.

825517691[/snapback]

Yeah we should win. I think we will. Let's hope it's not an off night and we do bad. Simmer down? Let us have a little fun! Yeah we're having a good season this year, but I haven't heard THAT much bragging if that's what you meant by get over ourselves and simmer down. We've improved in my opinion since the beginning of the season, so hopefully our region won't be a horrible beat down as everybody keeps saying.

Yeah we should win. I think we will. Let's hope it's not an off night and we do bad. Simmer down? Let us have a little fun! Yeah we're having a good season this year, but I haven't heard THAT much bragging if that's what you meant by get over ourselves and simmer down. We've improved in my opinion since the beginning of the season, so hopefully our region won't be a horrible beat down as everybody keeps saying.

825518714[/snapback]

[/quHOW BAD DID LHS BEAT CAMDEN? :huh:

GREAT POST TIGER GIRL. U know everyone seems to be knocking our tiger town cheering section. maybe cuz u guys think we are rude. maybe cuz we are just too loud for you. OOOORRRR. Maybe.... you guys are jealous because yall dont dont have the fan base that we have. Like us or hate us we do a great job giving ourselves home court atmosphere at home or on the road.

you can talk all the junk right now, because you play in a terrible district but wait until the rgion you will be lucky to get the 2nd round.

825525203[/snapback]

gotta say that you are right about the district but b4 u talk about how far we will make it LOOK at our scores from our district games. we have beaten every one in our district pretty handily. all of them by 20 or so.

gotta say that you are right about the district but b4 u talk about how far we will make it LOOK at our scores from our district games. we have beaten every one in our district pretty handily. all of them by 20 or so.

825525279[/snapback]

And your point is? :blink:

Edited by lionschs