jonesj15

Collierville - 43

Houston - 24

I'll let Delgado post the details, but some highlights:

1) Johnson © pinned Spencer

2) both Hunt brothers © won

3) Wright (H) pinned Speroff

4) Lindow © won by FF

The Cordova coach was present to scout both teams.

The Wolfpack think they are in the hunt!

Collierville - 43 Houston - 24

01-12-2005

at Houston

160 - Luke Borneman (H) pinned Colton Kropp, 3:19

171 - Russell Matthews (H) pinned Blake Brasher, 1:52

189 - RJ Autry (H) beat Daniel Powers, 3-1

215 - Brett Rogers © beat Rahim Rad, 5-4

275 - James Lindow © by forfeit

103 - Kent Johnson © pinned Jordan Spencer, 2:58

112 - Chris Livingston (H) beat Blake Britcliffe, 18-12

119 - Chris Tisdale © pinned Buddy Hooker, 2:29

125 - Jeff Hunt © pinned Drew Shapiro, 3:48

130 - Evan Wisner © beat Parker Smith, 7-2

135 - David Hunt © major decision Andy Groves, 9-1

140 - Josh Rehder © beat Hunter Colvin, 4-3

145 - Brandon Wright (H) pinned Shawn Speroff, 3:15

152 - Ryan Cullen © pinned Adam Sweda, 1:32

Collierville - 43

Houston - 24

I'll let Delgado post the details, but some highlights:

1) Johnson © pinned Spencer

2) both Hunt brothers © won

3) Wright (H) pinned Speroff

4) Lindow © won by FF

The Cordova coach was present to scout both teams.

The Wolfpack think they are in the hunt!

825517290[/snapback]

Corodva is definitely in the hunt, I hope that Collierville doesn't overlook them.

Anyway, great match guys.

Collierville - 43  Houston - 24

01-12-2005

at Houston

160 - Luke Borneman (H) pinned Colton Kropp, 3:19

171 - Russell Matthews (H) pinned Blake Brasher, 1:52

189 - RJ Autry (H) beat Daniel Powers, 3-1

215 - Brett Rogers © beat Rahim Rad, 5-4

275 - James Lindow © by forfeit

103 - Kent Johnson © pinned Jordan Spencer, 2:58

112 - Chris Livingston (H) beat Blake Britcliffe, 18-12

119 - Chris Tisdale © pinned Buddy Hooker, 2:29

125 - Jeff Hunt © pinned Drew Shapiro, 3:48

130 - Evan Wisner © beat Parker Smith, 7-2

135 - David Hunt © major decision Andy Groves, 9-1

140 - Josh Rehder © beat Hunter Colvin, 4-3

145 - Brandon Wright (H) pinned Shawn Speroff, 3:15

152 - Ryan Cullen © pinned Adam Sweda, 1:32

825517308[/snapback]

closer than i thought. hey, but as chris "boomer" berman says, nobody circles the wagons like the boys at the ranch.......... ;)

few observations and comments overheard after the match from knowledgable bodies....mustang lucas and russell are beasts at 60 and 71 and will be forces in the region. (da on lucas, tell me something i don't know.) mustang r.j. looks stealth at 89 but just didn't see that bounce and catlike quickness from earlier matches. mustang 15 rahim style tough for dragon 15 brett, therefore a close match. everyone is afraid of dragon 75 james, prowling behind the bench with a scowl that makes mere mortals quake.........dragon 3 kent is as good as his ranking..... exciting back and forth match at 12.....ok, 19 through 35, question the ramrods at the ranch on these moves but on a message board where hindsite is 20-20 and not being at practice everyday, i'll bow to their judgment. 40 match - mustang hunter should have listened and cut late because he couldn't turn dragon josh. mustang (usually 35) 45 brandon wrestled good match with dragon (usually 40) 45 shawn, close then caught him in the middle of the second. 52 was as expected.

comments overheard and discussed after the match.....if dragon comes out like last night against the wolves, they might get there booty handed to them because the wolves are hungry and wrestling hard right now. the roadrunner found that out the hard way at the call o' the wild last weekend. (comment paraphrased to my style, from someone who observed both, and should not be taken lightly). :o

closer than i thought. hey, but as chris "boomer" berman says, nobody circles the wagons like the boys at the ranch.......... :blink:

few observations and comments overheard after the match from knowledgable bodies....mustang lucas and russell are beasts at 60 and 71 and will be forces in the region. (da on lucas, tell me something i don't know.) mustang r.j. looks stealth at 89 but just didn't see that bounce and catlike quickness from earlier matches. mustang 15 rahim style tough for dragon 15 brett, therefore a close match. everyone is afraid of dragon 75 james, prowling behind the bench with a scowl that makes mere mortals quake.........dragon 3 kent is as good as his ranking..... exciting back and forth match at 12.....ok, 19 through 35, question the ramrods at the ranch on these moves but on a message board where hindsite is 20-20 and not being at practice everyday, i'll bow to their judgment. 40 match - mustang hunter should have listened and cut late because he couldn't turn dragon josh. mustang (usually 35) 45 brandon wrestled good match with dragon (usually 40) 45 shawn, close then caught him in the middle of the second. 52 was as expected.

comments overheard and discussed after the match.....if dragon comes out like last night against the wolves, they might get there booty handed to them because the wolves are hungry and wrestling hard right now. the roadrunner found that out the hard way at the call o' the wild last weekend. (comment paraphrased to my style, from someone who observed both, and should not be taken lightly).  :blink:

825517777[/snapback]

Wow, great commentating! .....