Unaka @ Cloudland

krichunaka

Just thought I would have a little fun and be nice for once and look what I get.  Sorry I left out some players, but if you learn to read, you will notice that I said "Wow, there's so much more / but I wouldn't want to be such a bore."  If you don't like my silly little rhymes then don't read them, but you obviously have nothing better to do. :rolleyes:

825519728[/snapback]

I felt a krich moment soryy!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm like, so sad. :D

I was all hyped up to watch those Florduh babes run the court at Unaka.

So I called the school to verify the time and what do I hear? Oh, sorry,

Kim, the game's been cancelled.

How do you cancel a game with the Florduns anyhow? Did they make the

trip to "see some snow?" Are they stranded in Banner Elk? Are they in

Florduh? What's going on here?

Oh gosh. Next thing you know they'll tell me there really is NO Santa Claus.

And, sorry you had that awful krich experience, Brutus. That Youngun been keeping

you up all night, again?

Just thought I would have a little fun and be nice for once and look what I get.  Sorry I left out some players, but if you learn to read, you will notice that I said "Wow, there's so much more / but I wouldn't want to be such a bore."  If you don't like my silly little rhymes then don't read them, but you obviously have nothing better to do. :D

825519728[/snapback]

Storm 55, Very true, and How old are you again? Let's recall that you have been out of school for around 9 years, I do believe. If we look back, I don't recall seeing your name on a neon light for Cloudland. Is it because that you rode the bench, or is it because Matt Birchfield beat you to the position? Hummm, Gives you something to pondor on. :) Can you make a silly little rhyme about that one? :)

Edited by BigMac_49

Big Mac 49, if you are gonna talk trash to me then at least have the guts to tell me who you are.  As for Matt Birchfield, I'd beat him like a red headed step child if he stepped on a field with me, today.  I did only start my senior year, but that was then and this is now.  I am the man, now.

It would be nice if we could keep the topic on basketball. :D

825520600[/snapback]

Let's just say you know me. :ph34r:

I probably know all the posters on here.  They like to hide behind coacht names and take shots at the storm, because they can't do it to his face.  The eye of the storm is now moving over Unaka and will hit full force Tuesday night. :D

825521176[/snapback]

No I'm not afraid to say anything to your face!! :D In fact, I'm not from Unaka. I happen to be a close friend, of your g/f. :D

Now that's interesting. If you are a close friend of her, then why are you taking shots at me? I don't think I've ever wronged any of her friends in any way. If I have, then I would apologize. I wish the Lady Landers nothing but victory, but if I have a beef with Birchfield, thats between me and him. We had a little rivalry in high school and his very own dad said that Cloudland would never win a game with me in the starting line up. He was very wrong! :D

As for the game with Unaka this Tuesday, I think the ladies will pull it out. A very strong showing from Banner and Lunsford is needed to pull the upset. I hope a big crowd comes out. Hopefully, I won't have to work. :D

Unaka wins in a good game played by both teams . . .

You Seniors toughed it out in the 4th Quarter tonight and demonstrated leadership and heart! Everyone on this team is a contributor and their teamwork and unselfishness is fun to watch . . . Keep taking one game at a time and enjoy this special season!

Way to go Lady Rangers!

Hard fought game by both teams. The Landers couldn't stop the little Ensor girl. Every time they came back and tied the score, that little girl carried the mantle on her shoulders. The little blonde from Cloudland ain't quite ready for varsity ball. I don't understand coach Birchfield's logic by putting an inexperienced player guarding a college prospect and I don't understand why he didn't tell the girls to start fouling at the end. He completely loses his head when the game is on the line. McGuire played good defense on the Roberson girl but she was just too strong. Jess Lunsford played an awesome game and so did Banner. These teams will meet three more times and both will make the state tournament.