oneida/rockwood battle of the heavyweights

cowboyboom

rockwood and onieda have been the best teams in there district for the past few years they've both had a bad couple of weeks, but there still my 2 picks for number 1 and 2 in the district rockwood let wartburg slip up on and take one from them and onieda let oakdale pick up a win. but there still my top 2 teams in the district. good luck to both teams, but i've gotta pull for my tigers.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg to differ, Ro8432.  An explosive offense and difference makers are the key to winning championships (but you wouldn't know anything about that).  No team from Morgan or Scott County should be allowed in the same gym with a top notch squad like Harriman.

825518254[/snapback]

You must be watchin a different harriman team... and whens the last time yall have won a championship...? the thread is about rockwood/onieda.. not DEVILS97 and the harriman blue devils..

to stick with the thread i am really not sure on this one.i am from Cosby and we played in the oneida thanksgivng tournament and beat oneida by 10.they have a pretty good squad.Rockwood is very well coached and has a good team year in and year out.oh yea,by the way we beat Harriman by 30 in that thanksgiving tourney.i don't they could play with Rockwood,Oneida,or,Wartburg if they showed up.

tonights the night is onieda ready rockwood had there best practice of the year yesterday. I know the tigers are ready and there goin to come out with there A game tonight the indians better bring more than just there A game or it's goin to be a long night. and for Devils97 you abviously don't know anything about basketball or you would agree with everyone else harriman isn't all your making them out to be there not even a second rate team. they got lucky and stold 1 from rockwood at our place but we've beat them 2 times by double figures. when it comes tourney time you'll see were the devils will be sittin at the house.