NCS Freshmen

NCSeagle

Anyone wanna agree with me that the NCS Eagles may have the strongest freshmen in the state? Led by starting point guard Caden Anderson, brother of legend Jarrett Anderson (but dont freak out cuz caden is not nearly as intimidating to all of you who are still pathetically talking about jarrett. dont you realize he thinks thats funny?? im friends with him and it helps him sleep knowing people from mcewen still bring his name up. HES A CELEBRITY!) and following him by one of the best sharp shooters in TN. Caden runs the point like hes already a junior reminding all of us very much of David Anderson (Region MVP '03). Zach shoots the ball like JJ Reddick!! The kid is not 5'10 and dropped 4 of 9 3's against an undefeated McEwen basketball team led by seniors even on the bench.

Note To Self: ONLY AT MCEWEN CAN YOU GET KICKED IN THE FACE (ANDY GIVENS) AND THEN GET CALLED FOR AN INTENTIONAL FOUL!! ANDY WAS ON THE GROUND TRYING TO GET UP AND 'OL BUBBA, WHO HAS GAINED ATLEAST AN EASY 30 POUNDS - WHO ALSO GOT SWATTED ABOUT 6 TIMES IN THE ONE GAME - KICKED ANDY 2 OR 3 TIMES. I SPOKE WITH MR JARRETT ANDERSON AFTER THE GAME AND HE SAID THAT PRINCIPLE OF MCEWEN EVEN SAID HE SAW THE KICK!!!

Anyways, with conner davidson who is a good 6'6 already and can shoot, the kid may be a future star in 1A. And don't forget about young Russell Frasier and Daniel Curtis, in 2 years i personally believe NCS will again be fighting for no doubt the district championship and even maybe the Region. Agree or Disagree??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking about the little red-headed kid. If you are he can jack it up pretty good for a freshmen. But come on get your facts straight. Name the McEwen seniors you think are coming off the bench cuz I know of zero and I'm from McEwen. The WARRIORS only have three seniors and they all start. And about the little Anderson point guard, he can't even handle it when the pressure is put on him. Don't get me wrong he is good assist man for a young gunner but he can't handle the ball all that great. As for the big Anderson, yes he is a legend, for being the dirtiest player to walk through the doors of McEwen gym. I would have to say "Ol' Bubba" is equaly a legend at Nashville Christian. But anyways the UNDEFEATED WARRIORS will remember your coach leaving in the starters against our JV for the last few minutes of the game. NCS shaved 7 points of the McEwen blowout victory by leaving them in. See yall Feburary 1st.

Anyone wanna agree with me that the NCS Eagles may have the strongest freshmen in the state? Led by starting point guard Caden Anderson, brother of legend Jarrett Anderson (but dont freak out cuz caden is not nearly as intimidating to all of you who are still pathetically talking about jarrett. dont you realize he thinks thats funny?? im friends with him and it helps him sleep knowing people from mcewen still bring his name up. HES A CELEBRITY!) and following him by one of the best sharp shooters in TN. Caden runs the point like hes already a junior reminding all of us very much of David Anderson (Region MVP '03). Zach shoots the ball like JJ Reddick!! The kid is not 5'10 and dropped 4 of 9 3's against an undefeated McEwen basketball team led by seniors even on the bench.

Note To Self: ONLY AT MCEWEN CAN YOU GET KICKED IN THE FACE (ANDY GIVENS) AND THEN GET CALLED FOR AN INTENTIONAL FOUL!! ANDY WAS ON THE GROUND TRYING TO GET UP AND 'OL BUBBA, WHO HAS GAINED ATLEAST AN EASY 30 POUNDS - WHO ALSO GOT SWATTED ABOUT 6 TIMES IN THE ONE GAME - KICKED ANDY 2 OR 3 TIMES. I SPOKE WITH MR JARRETT ANDERSON AFTER THE GAME AND HE SAID THAT PRINCIPLE OF MCEWEN EVEN SAID HE SAW THE KICK!!!

Anyways, with conner davidson who is a good 6'6 already and can shoot, the kid may be a future star in 1A. And don't forget about young Russell Frasier and Daniel Curtis, in 2 years i personally believe NCS will again be fighting for no doubt the district championship and even maybe the Region. Agree or Disagree??

825518935[/snapback]

I hate to burst your bubble and Jarrett's ego but no one in McEwen really gives a darn about Jarrett. No one is talking about the pathetic Jarrett, oh, I mean pathetically talking about Jarrett. That got bigger things to talk about like an undefeated season and possibly a second district title in 3 years and a heck of a good chance at a regional title and then some. So no one cares about a has been that could only muster one big win against McEwen in his high school career.

With so many young people starting already for NCS, they for surely have a bright future.

You can't be talking about the great Caden Anderson who had more turnovers than points. He scored 4 points. He was smothered all night by our junior point guard, Elrod. Smith would still be scoring if he was in and Puckett once again was unstoppable. Diviney and Hatcher had their usual steady game. Great 11 point loss. Thanks to Coach Anderson keeping his starters in against our JV's they kept the game from being a 25 point loss. We'll see you again in Nashville.

825518935[/snapback]

Legend......... Now that is pretty funny...... No that is hilarious.........[/b]

Edited by Sportster

825518935[/snapback]

I DISAGREE NCS WILL BE LUCKY IF THEY GET THIRD IN DISTRICT AND IF THEY GET LUCKY AND MAKE IT TO REGIONAL THEY'LL GET PUT OUT FIRST ROUND BY CPA OR SOMEONE LIKE THAT OH AND ABOUT THE LITTLE TWELVE YEAR OLD OR HOWEVER OLD HE IS HE CAN SHOOT THE THREE BUT WHEN TREY SMITH GUARDED HIM WITH PRESSURE HE CANT HANDLE IT