WHAT ABOUT THEM L-TOWN LUNATICS?

Emmo_10

I agree that the Coach Gardner pulled his starters out early. Lexington 2nd team is probably better than Riversides 1st. The part that bothers me the most is when some of the player have cocky attitudes. When your team is winning big and your starters are on the bench laughing at the opponents shows you have no class. When I played we were good enough to beat teams as bad as LHS beat Riverside tonight. But Coach Fisher would call off the pressure. We would usually win by 20 or so. What I am trying to say is it bothers me to see a good team like Lexington have a attitude like they have.

825537414[/snapback]

Oh me! let's get out the violin - this is so sad! :(

It is called peaking at the right time - get a life!

How do you climb the polls especially if you are playing in a weak district as most of you are saying? It is called TIGER PRIDE!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive taken some time to read a few pages and what I can come up with is simply this....

1) Everybody, just let Lexington bark all they want on here.

2)We all know they will be barking up the wrong tree come regions.

3) This is my last post until the regions because then (when lex. loses) ill get home, get comfortable, log on coacht and try to find all the lexington posters. Because heck, we all know they will be nowhere to be found. :(

Ekard, "No Class?" Our starters only played the first quarter. Yes, I saw the RHS signs, speaking of "Class." Although, I will have to say, that I was proud that the RHS fans and students showed up to cheer for their team last night. The Riverside girls have improved, but just be glad Gardner didn't play our starters longer than he did.

Is Lexington even in a poll yet? It is hard to climb a poll when you are not in it.

825537825[/snapback]

It sounds to me like Ekard needs to get a life and stop worryin about LEXINGTON so much. All he can talk about is how un classy we are and how we wont make it in the tournaments. Why do you care so much Ekard?????

Why dont you just let us do what we do down here and worry about more imporant things. I personally think that the Loonatics have gotten into your head.

O......and i disagree that Riverside was creative with their signs. Did you read the signs? Now that is not showing class!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

you must be a cheerleader or somethin you talk like one. atleast i hope your not a guy since i read on another thread where you asked if some hurt guy was the fine one. you can come sit with me in the winners section at region when Bolivar takes another one back to Btown. good luck with that lakers thing.

825536812[/snapback]

BTOWNTIGERS is really bored since all he has to do is talk crap on coach T. You said that you had already graduated so why are you on coach T with all the highschool fans talkin crazy. Get a life !!!!! Bolivar is a great team and will be in the years to come but this year lexington is good and there is no changing it. We can be put out first or win state.....noone knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive taken some time to read a few pages and what I can come up with is simply this....

1) Everybody, just let Lexington bark all they want on here.

2)We all know they will be barking up the wrong tree come regions.

3) This is my last post until the regions because then (when lex. loses) ill get home, get comfortable, log on coacht and try to find all the lexington posters. Because heck, we all know they will be nowhere to be found.  :lol:

825537535[/snapback]

Sounds to me like you are living in the past there pal!!! If I want to bring it to your attention Lexington won state in 2002 for baseball and noone is bringing that up. Have fun going home , gettin comfortable, and getting on coach t to talk about how surprised you were of lexington's players and how classy , yet great fans there are in LEXINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I did not have a problem with the Lunatics last night. I think that the Lexington and Riversides staffs did a great job keeping the fans under control. I think the way the Lexington fans support the boys team is great. Why do you not cheer for the girls team the same way you do for the boys?

Did any of you read any of the signs the Riverside student body brought? I thought that some were very creative.

825537822[/snapback]

Ekard..what is your deal dude?..Why the heck are you so worried about Lexington..you need to pull yourself together and quit talkin about how bad our team is...we have class you just dont appreciate the fact that we beat y'all with our 2nd and 3rd string...PULL THE STRING!