Calling All MBA Fans

Opperman

I'm coming to Nashville Monday to broadcast the game between MBA and Bartlett. I need, if at all possible, an MBA roster so I can print it on my spot chart (I hate having to read my handwriting, and Pantherbert can probably verify that)...so any help any of you "Gentleman Scholar Athlete" types can give me would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks for any help any of you can be...I'll be the loudmouth of the broadcast crew if you can make the game. :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They really don't like to admit that basketball exists lately!

825520645[/snapback]

That's real big of you! Instead of replying to his question, you have to be negative (as you usually are if it doesn't pertain to BA). If everyone cared more about basketball instead of what going to school is suppose to be about, which is getting the best education they can get, I guess more guys would be at BA and their test scores would be up! Talk to me in 10 years and we will do a "Where are they now?" and see where MBA "Student, Athletes" are. :ph34r:

HAHAHAHA, unbelievable- it's ok for MBA fans to talk all the football trash they want and make fun of BA for losing state chamionships in football but go and cry when they get a little grief about one of their other weaker sports teams. If it's true that good sports = bad academics, MBA would have 100 really dumb students because you have won 2/3 Clinic Bowls, just because a school has good athletes doesn't say anything else about that school other than, they have good atheletes, you should know that. And it is pretty bad that most MBA fans disappear during basketball season, it's about supporting your team through thick and thin. I can't wait until BA crushes MBA ( at least ) twice this year.

HAHAHAHA, unbelievable- it's ok for MBA fans to talk all the football trash they want and make fun of BA for losing state chamionships in football but go and cry when they get a little grief about one of their other weaker sports teams. If it's true that good sports = bad academics, MBA would have 100 really dumb students because you have won 2/3 Clinic Bowls, just because a school has good athletes doesn't say anything else about that school other than, they have good atheletes, you should know that. And it is pretty bad that most MBA fans disappear during basketball season, it's about supporting your team through thick and thin. I can't wait until BA crushes MBA ( at least ) twice this year.

825521284[/snapback]

Good sports do not equal bad academics. I never said that! I personally don't trash talk or make fun of any team. Let's see how long the BA fans stick around when basketball takes a down turn, and it will, just like all other schools. The point is schools that have good athletes and better academics says a lot about a school. It says their priorities are in the right place.

bball- just because BA has a great team doesn't mean we put that in front of academics, I don't really understand your point......... i'm just saying overall ( maybe not you personnally ) MBA fans enjoy speaking highly of their football team on here and taking jabs at BA, so you shouldn't flip out at a little jab at your weak basketball team.

bball- just because BA has a great team doesn't mean we put that in front of academics, I don't really understand your point......... i'm just saying overall ( maybe not you personnally ) MBA fans enjoy speaking highly of their football team on here and taking jabs at BA, so you shouldn't flip out at a little jab at your weak basketball team.

825521618[/snapback]

I have witnessed first hand in many instances where BA does in fact put sports ahead of academics. Maybe not in every instance, but in too many! I will not give names, situations or circumstances because that would not be right. There is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise because I have experienced it first hand. I am not flipping out about MBA basketball, I don't even go there, just stating the facts. I am sure you are probably right about the MBA football fans, I just haven't noticed that as much because I follow the basketball post more.