CENTRAL LOOKING AHEAD

cougar_scout

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, well its good that u think todd will not have another game like that considering he had almost a duplicate of that game against unaka. for ur sake, ud better hope he doesnt find consistency cuz if he does, hv will blow thru the rest of their schedule. central played good, we admit that. y dont u quit making excuses? we lost but it was because the refs....boo hoo. no team can beat us without the help of the refs.....whaaaa whaaaa. grow up and take defeat like a man.

Hey, let your center know that that there was a good picture of him getting posterized by alex carroll in the E-town star on monday. Hey cougar scout, wasn't it you that said that carroll was nothing but a few dunks last week. It may not have been you, just curious. Your post players groped and prabbed on my boy all game and the refs called nothing. They should have fouled out early. what was it, 25pts. 15 rebs, 4 blocks. Not only did he have a 'few dunks' but he also had a pretty good overall game. Should be a fun one in the 'Den' though.

lol, well its good that u think todd will not have another game like that considering he had almost a duplicate of that game against unaka. for ur sake, ud better hope he doesnt find consistency cuz if he does, hv will blow thru the rest of their schedule. central played good, we admit that. y dont u quit making excuses? we lost but it was because the refs....boo hoo. no team can beat us without the help of the refs.....whaaaa whaaaa. grow up and take defeat like a man.

825523420[/snapback]

Let me say that I thought the Cougars played well against a very strong Happy Valley team. I am a Cougar fan, but like I have said all year, I believe the Warriors have the best talent in the area, regardless of classification. They were hitting on all cylinders Friday night and should be congratulated for the game they played. Carroll is the best big man in the area, bar none. When Caldwell plays the way he did Friday night, he is as good as anyone. Bowman played with a lot of heart. I thought the turning point was when Vaughn left Beverly and Leonard on the bench too long in the 4th quarter. Would it have made a difference? I don't know, but in a game of this magnitude, you have to go with your best. He didn't and payed the price. He has said all year that he has 10 or 11 kids who can play. Well, the fact of the matter is he doesn't have that many who can compete on the varsity level. If he doesn't realize this very soon, the Cougars might not finish in the top 4. C'mon Coach, wake up and see what every Cougar fan sees and stick with your top guns for a while and quit jerking them out every time they make a mistake.

well carrol cant play D beverly had 27 points 11 rebs and 2 blocks so not much difference but a few dunks and he doesnt have the aditude carrol does. falconhater the two big men on the bench did play a big part but that is the coaches fault! tonite the cougars have the falcons i look for lenord to put up 16 and beverly to have another good one.

go cougars