Let's Be Real -- Who Is The Best In 1A?

LeeRoy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I BELIEVE THAT THE LAKE COUNTY FALCONS HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE IT TO STATE BEING THE ONLY TEAM THAT THEY HAVE LOST TO IN TENNESSEE IS MIDDLE COLLEGE..WHICH I THINK WHEN THEY MEAT AGAIN IN LAKE COUNTY'S HOUSE IT WILL BE A LITTLE BIT CLOSER THAN LAST TIMES SCORE... THEY ARE BEING COACH BY JIM WHITBY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...THEY COULD SWITCH OUT THE STARTING FIVE WITH A NEW FIVE AND STILL SCHOOL ANY TEAM...THEY ARE JUST SOLID SO MIDDLE COLLEGE GET READY THE FALCONS ARE COMING WITH REVENGE ON THEIR MINDS!!!

(Go easy on the all-caps, my fine former Falcon friend.)

Lake County has a shot, just as much as anyone. But they're going to have to go through some tough teams in Peabody, Middle College, Greenfield, Middleton, West Carroll, JCS, etc. I don't know what some of the schools in Middle and East Tennessee have, but I'm going to make a point to find out. They can't have an off-night during the tournaments or they won't last too long.

LeeRoy said and I quote:

"Take note of the question and answer accordingly, please."

hey ksluvsrst i belive i know who u are and i believe u know me as well i am up here at utk at the moment.  hehe

825525007[/snapback]

Are ya 'at utk at the moment' as a student? How'd ya get in?

Quit, you're making us look bad. What a goob!

i am going to say temple and lookout valley to represent region 3 in the state tourney. both have good players and know what it takes to win. we'll see friday who is better.

825525125[/snapback]

I'm not sure Valley will be making a trip to state. It would be a miracle if they made it out of sub-state with how the regions match up.