POWELL VS ANDERSON CO

Guest Hopi

Guest At A Glance

I saw this on the boys page and thought it was interesting. I figured this might be a possiblity, if it happens. Would not suprise any of us in K'town about Ellis

Don't look for the game will be played on February 14, either. Apparently AC wants out of the game entirely.

I find that hard to believe that AC wants out of the game.

Sorry you find it hard to believe. It came from a good source.

ac does not want out of the game coach e's reputation all the way back to his oneida days will prove your source wrong. he doesnt back down from good competition

It has nothing to do with the boys team not wanting to play.

The Lady Mavs can't afford another lost that Powell would put on them. That would bruse Coach Ellis's pride.

Coach Eldridge I agree don't seem the type to back down from Powell or anybody else.

How could it hurt Coach Ellis' pride, when they beat him by 40 pts last year,and 20 pts this year. AAA vs AA, the game means nothing - it's not a district contest - that's what matters. Some games you know you can win, some games you know you should win, some games you don't expect to win.

At A Glance if you check the schedule on CoachT it has already been added to that schedule for the 14th. I am sure they plan on playing that game or it would not have been added by AC.

Go to the school schedule pages

NOT TO WORRY AC WILL SHOW UP - PLAY AND COMPETE!!!!! :lol:

I believe that the Heritage Powell game is a no go it is interesting that Heritage has Knox Webb on it's schedule for Feb 14. AC will be there I don't think Coach Ellis is trying to avoid anyone no matter the outcome playing a team like Powell just makes you better and AC can compete if they come ready to play.

Edited by bballfan