Bolton Wildcat Tourney

WrestleSBA

Guys this looks like it could be a very good tournament down here in Memphis.

I know Brothers will be there and I am assuming some of the other typical culprits like Cordova, G'town, and Houston will be there. I heard a rumor that Coach Bray's RoadRunners were trying to get out of the Briarcrest tourney to come out to Bolton... any truth there Ronnie. What are the dragons doing that weekend? Are they coming to the other part of the county?

Come on share who all is coming and any predictions if you feel so bold.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dragons should be at Bolton that weekend, We've gone to it every year that I wrestled. I don't have the schedual in front of me, so I might be mistaken. This is teh best sign of what the individual tournament will be like, with alot of the top teams in the region in attendance.

My guess, of course, my dragons by 50 :D

The dragons should be at Bolton that weekend, We've gone to it every year that I wrestled. I don't have the schedual in front of me, so I might be mistaken. This is teh best sign of what the individual tournament will be like, with alot of the top teams in the region in attendance.

My guess, of course, my dragons by 50  :rolleyes:

825524912[/snapback]

Haha you could indeed be correct on your call for the dragons but only time will tell us it will be a good tourney again. I remember your last match at that tournament, it was a great match and got a couple of votes for best match actually.

However, if things fall the way they should I think we might see a rematch of Borneman v Marable at 160 this weekend, that would be fun to watch.

Edited by WrestleSBA

Germantown will be at the Briarcrest Duals.

825525146[/snapback]

Man I think the only time we have been at an event with you guys this year was BlackHorse, I hate not having G'town on our schedule this year, that is always such a great match. Goodluck in the duals, I hear there was a red devil pinning his way through yet another tourney recently... congrats.

Haha you could indeed be correct on your call for the dragons but only time will tell us it will be a good tourney again.  I remember your last match at that tournament, it was a great match and got a couple of votes for best match actually.

However, if things fall the way they should I think we might see a rematch of Borneman v Marable at 160 this weekend, that would be fun to watch.

825525053[/snapback]

That was a good match, it's a wonder what the two pound allowance can do for a guy. I think I lost that match in the last 15 seconds. I got the reversal to tie, threw in legs and Winn slipped out and got the reversal.

That Borneman/Marable match could get down right nasty. I don't think those guys like each other.