Temple and CCS

BrInGiToN

Hey wow I think bramblehood and Hawk1434 are a tiny bit jealous (I bet that’s not all that’s tiny but that’s another story) you are both probably either CCS players or fans & I’m sorry to say this but... YOU LOST!!! GET OVER IT!!!! (I wasn't really sorry) You  can put people down all you want and make excuses like there is no tomorrow but that will not change the facts so GET OVER IT and move on! (lol ya'll really are pathetic)  :(

825525544[/snapback]

Hahahaha......Honestly, you really don't know your area basketball. I'm not from CCS BTW. How about you, BringYourPanties, what number are you so we can discuss things friday eh?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say Caleb Skogan is the biggest wimp ever.  He got a charge called against him and then flopped around on the floor like a fish and acted like he had broken his leg or something.  The whole gym is silent because they think he is actually hurt, then he just gets up and limps off like he was going to be fine.  He then comes back into the game and starts driving to the basket like nothing was ever wrong.  There should be a rule against teams like Temple because all they do is grip and cry.

825525516[/snapback]

Woah, man my thoughts exactly. You are preachin to the choir. I cant tell you how many times i've seen that. my fav was in tenth grade, jv, i drew a charge on him and he went to the fetal position and started to cry. he left the game before halftime and was helped off the court. he went on to score 10 points in the varsity game...

Woah, man my thoughts exactly. You are preachin to the choir. I cant tell you how many times i've seen that. my fav was in tenth grade, jv, i drew a charge on him and he went to the fetal position and started to cry. he left the game before halftime and was helped off the court. he went on to score 10 points in the varsity game...

825525551[/snapback]

Nice to see I'm not the only person that thinks this. Do you even go to CCS?

825525551[/snapback]

Hahahaha -tear-, that's priceless.

But enough with the trash talk.

What were the stats for the game?