Temple and CCS

BrInGiToN

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I am going to fix all of this for everyone, so pay attention.

First, the tape shows Caleb got racked pretty good.  The trainer kept him down and then wanted to make sure there was no blood in the urine before he returned. 

Second, I know that bramblehood and ih8tntemple couldn't relate to that because they aint got no balls.  And Hawk, you have always been defended by me, but your comments are making me think you might be as stupid as the others, but I will hold out some hope for you. 

Bramblehood, you say that Caleb is always getting hurt?  Two years of football and three years starting on the BB team and never missed a game.  And it is interesting that YOU of all people would be telling anyone to grow up! As nicely as I can say it, you are a moron and for proof all one needs to do is read your posts.

But the most interesting comments come from ih8tntemple, and of course your identity is hidden from no one.  You lied about coach Wadley "jamming the trophy into someone's gut" and your story about Caleb and taking a charge is as big a lie as the one you made up about Wadley.  You really need to learn to tell the truth, write this down, if you know how to write, your lying will catch up to you soon enough.  If you had 1/1000 of the talent of a Caleb Skogen, which you don't, you still would have sat on the bench for Temple...reality is hard my brother, get use to it.

CCS gave Temple a great game and they should be credited for doing so.  Valley will be a great game as well.  So, now that the truth has been clearly set forth, lets talk BB...or are we still going to have to listen to more of your jealous, put others down because you such, nonsense?

Yes you beat Temple once, and lost to Temple how many times?

825527207[/snapback]

ok so wow i just reas this post and SR35 u just became my hero :unsure:

all yall especially you justin hawkins, are canal pals. none of ya'll know what you are talking about--ya'll just sit around all day and talk on the internet because ya'll suk at basketball.  as the great philosopher johnathan baxter said "yeah valley doesn't recruit, they are just a bunch of inbreed africans, with white guys who think they are africans"

825528327[/snapback]

K so wow now i'm almost positive that SR35 is either a senior @ temple or in 10th grade cause he just quoted baxter. lol

Just to set the record straight regarding the play when C. Skogen went down against CCS.

1) He was legitimately hurt on the play, but was eventually able to walk it off. It took several minutes before he could get up, and the trainer was genuinely concerned and took him to the locker room.

2) C. Skogen was called for an offensive foul on the play. He did not flop to gain an advantage for his team or anything of the sort. He was attacking the basket and collided with one of the twin towers for CCS.