Dotson pours in 37

Voldawg

Franklin, not Franklin Co... typing slip, my bad :lol:

Dotson also added 11 rebounds while being double teamed the whole night in the Hickman Co. loss to the Triple A # 2 team in the state.. The team fought hard to the end and the 15 point final difference in score does not tell the whole story. Most of the night the team was within 5-10 points, but just couldn't get over the hump. McGahey had 10, Ward had 8, and Pillow had 6...

Edited by Voldawg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gym had nothing to do with it. Overconfidence and looking past an opponent did. The district and region is at Hillwood this year so I guess that means you better pack it in now if the gym ruined your season last year. My picks for seeding in the tournament. 1. Franklin 2. Hillsboro 3. Ravenwood 4. Hickman Co. 5. Overton 6. Centennial 7. Brentwood 8. Hillwood 9&10. Independence and Spring Hill. See you Monday February 21st.

The gym had nothing to do with it.  Overconfidence and looking past an opponent did.  The district and region is at Hillwood this year so I guess that means you better pack it in now if the gym ruined your season last year. 

I did not mean that is was the gym that lost it for us, i simply meant that a loss in that gym ruined out season. Dont twist the words around. Out!!!

Is it just me or is Franklin a great shooting team.  They were lights out all night.  Hickman Co. played very tough throughout the game, but the great shooting of Franklin was tough to beat.  Hickman Co. looks forward to winning at Hillwood Friday night, in the gym that ruined their season last year.  Good Luck Dawgs!

825526748[/snapback]

I didn't twist anything around. They are YOUR words. What you mean to say and what you actually DO say are not always the same. Kind of like what I am thinking about your smart aleck self right now. OUT!

I didn't twist anything around.  They are YOUR words.  What you mean to say and what you actually DO say are not always the same.  Kind of like what I am thinking about your smart aleck self right now.  OUT!

825528110[/snapback]

What exactly do you think of me?

Good luck to the Dawgs against Hillwood. Does hillwood still have the same AD?

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to us at region time Voldawg. We'll see where they are then.

825528609[/snapback]

Just how Studley are you Chuck....I would be willing to bet you are just padding your own ego...lay off the Dawgs...Dotson is one of the Best in the State...if I'm not mistaken that is what the original post was intending to do....give props to Dotson....Back off