Sycamore vs. Cheatham

okiedoke

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

The Cubs got a much needed confidence booster last night when they went to Charlotte and beat CreekWood by about 15-points. The win was just the second for the Cubs in their last ten contests. Sycamore has came along nicely since early in the season, sounds like I'm saying that every year, and is not the same team that the Cubs beat by 20-points in Pleasant View a month and a half ago. The War Eagles have tied themselves up with both Cheatham and CreekWood in the district and they sit 0.5 games in front of the #5 seed Harpeth Indians, who play at Waverly on Friday night. Having Moulton back is HUGE for Sycamore because he has the ability to help the team both in the post as well as from the perimeter. If Moulton is effective in this basketball game and Brian Bullard can establish himself in the paint early on, then I don't see Cheatham winning this basketball game. On the other hand, if Sycamore becomes one-dimensional and starts jacking up three-pointers all night long then it will be very difficult for them to win at Cheatham. I'm sure that Noel will come out HOT in his final home game against his team's most bitter rival, so don't be shocked Sycamore if you have to weather an early storm. In the end, I have to go back to Sycamore's ability to establish a post game. Brian Bullard has to be dominant on the offensive side of the ball and whenever given his chance Kinman must play well, after all this is what playing sports in Cheatham County is all about folks. I like the way that Sycamore is playing now, so I'll take them to win a close one on the road.

Yet another barn burner in Cheatham County this week.Sycamore knows they got to come in and shut down Noel if they wont any chance at all so look for Lohin on him if Vic realizes how good of a defender this kid can be. For Sycamore to even be close in this game Bullard has to keep playing with the intensity on the offensive end of the court like he has been and the shooters got to be hitting thier shots.I got no predictions for this game but look for it to be single digits either way my friends. Peace

Guest catfish-hunter
Nice post Catfish, i hope that we can come out and play hard early. Its gonna be a tough game. Are you going to be there?

825528480[/snapback]

I'll definately make it to this one okiedoke!!! Good luck to you guys tomorrow night.