Anderson County vs K'town

Guest At A Glance

Guest At A Glance

Big district game tonight between these two, the 2nd seed in the tournament could be decided. Although there are several games left in the district, if Kingston could pull off a win at AC then that would put the pressure on AC to win at Kingston later in the season. That will be tough in K'town. "Oops" now you know where I from.

I believe the Lady Mavs and the Lady (K'towner's) Yellow Jackets will finish 2 and 3 but I don't know which one will be 2nd. It is big, that will keep them away from OS in the District tournament.

Good luck Lady Jackets thumb

Interesting -At-A-Glance, who are you trying to fool? You say you're from Kingston, but you know every player from AC, their #, grade, even freshmen. You attend almost all the AC games, you're really concern with the freshmen players, . You say your from OZ ( post 12-04), you say your from Clinton (post 1-05), now you say your from Kingston. Boy do you get around.

You and Hopi have alot of the same views, maybe you can coach together, Glance your looking for a 10yr AAU team, Hopi has a 10 yr old team. and neither one of you guys like the Catholic tourney because of the price.

Oh yea, I agree w/ hopi, AC by 10+.

Edited by EFG18

Interesting -At-A-Glance, who are you trying to fool?  You say you're from Kingston, but you know every player from AC, their #, grade, even freshmen.  You attend almost all the AC games, you're really concern with the freshmen players, .  You say your from OZ ( post 12-04), you say your from Clinton (post 1-05), now you say your from Kingston.  Boy do you get around.

You and Hopi have alot of the same views, maybe you can coach together, Glance your looking for a 10yr AAU team, Hopi has a 10 yr old team. and neither one of you guys like the Catholic tourney because of the price.

Oh yea, I agree w/ hopi, AC by 10+.

825530317[/snapback]

...and you never see Hopi and Clark Kent at the same time. Get a life EFG18! Anyone who has enough time to catalog other posters remarks, or even cares enough to look them up needs a job.