Bradley Central Upset

shaggy22

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• So what changed at Greenville from Zeller to Ballard? I assume he was just bringing players in because I never remembered Greenville being good ever until Ballard.    Have you left the coaching profession?
    • I heard a rumor about Mr. Thomas the other day that he plans on changing his school once again. Does anyone know if this is true? I hope no other school would be willing to take him up on this. 
    • I heard a rumor about Mr. Thomas the other day that he plans on changing his school once again. Does anyone know if this is true? I hope no other school would be willing to take him up on this. 
    • Who has the best chance of winning the region this year? Harriman returns a lot, Midway returns a lot, Oliver Springs returns a lot, Greenback returns a lot with a second year coach, Rockwood lost a bit, Oakdale lost everyone and Coalfield lost a few, but returns a lot.